Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Sony to ramp up PlayStation Plus marketing as quarterly PSN sales hit their highest yet » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 26, 12 at 12:36pmleochan

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 12 at 9:53am
Aeirou

I still just want the deus ex human revolution avatars that aus got...

Oct 29, 12 at 8:58am
Gamesta100

See I hate having digital copies of retail games.

A friend let me dl his copy of Spec Ops and though I enjoyed it I never finished it and deleted it because if I want to play it again I'll go buy a retail copy for cheap.

Oct 29, 12 at 8:28am
Mnmfan

quote Gamesta100
.1 Well tbh the majority of PSN games are uninteresting and half of them have demos anyway so I can just try them. The games I am interested in I'll gladly pay the full price anyway.

.2 Anyway until I buy a bigger HDD (if I ever do) I have enough problems with space as it is without having unplayed games sitting there taking up space.

.3 Anyway half the reason I don't have PSN is because I can's be stuffed subscribing, even if it is quick and simple The other half probably is because I'm stubborn
1. You don't just get PSN games. Full retail games are free too. I now have RE5.
I agree if there's a game I'm interested in I'd gladly pay full price too... unless it's free, then I'd prefer it to be free.

.2 You don't need a big HDD. You can leave the games in your download list and only download them when you want to. Download > Play > Delete

.3 Fair enough. Not gonna try and convince you anymore.

Oct 29, 12 at 8:21am
Aragorn Vzla

Why would you be annoyed by that? It's not like it's a service made specifically for anyone needs, it's bound to have some overlapping with the games you have. I bought infamous 2 out of the psn sale in 40$ and a month later it was free, it was still worth it and I wouldn't have a lot of the other games they gave away. I prefer this method rather than they offering two games for you to choose one or something like that because in the case you don't have neither of the games and are interested in them you will be definitely left out of a deal.

Oct 29, 12 at 8:01am
unclebobert87

I got PS+ for the cloud storage for when i was trying to Plat GT5 and with the size of the game and the many hours i put in, i would have been annoyed to lose it all. Imo, it is worth it just for the cloud storage especially for people like me that hasn't got a clue about USBs and all that crap.

Yeah, the free games are good, but some times it annoys me. I got inFamous 2 and platted it about a week before it came up for free, so you can imagine how annoyed i was

Oct 29, 12 at 7:46am
Gamesta100

Well tbh the majority of PSN games are uninteresting and half of them have demos anyway so I can just try them. The games I am interested in I'll gladly pay the full price anyway.

Anyway until I buy a bigger HDD (if I ever do) I have enough problems with space as it is without having unplayed games sitting there taking up space.

Anyway half the reason I don't have PSN is because I can's be stuffed subscribing, even if it is quick and simple The other half probably is because I'm stubborn

Oct 29, 12 at 6:43am
Mnmfan

Not getting it because you would have too many games is an odd reason. You don't have to beat them straight away, just add them to your download list and dl it whenever you want.

Oct 29, 12 at 6:38am
Gamesta100

quote nnnddd101010
PS+ is such a good deal, but I haven't bought it because honestly, I would just have too many games to play.
Even without PSN+ I have way too many unfinished PS3 games it's not funny.

Oct 29, 12 at 6:36am
Aragorn Vzla

I think the best thing out of ps+ are the discounts. I just bought infamous festival of blood for 2,50$, Borderlands with all the dlc 20$, God of War origins 20$. It's also nice to find little gems you wouldn't have played otherwise. I would have never played the walking dead if it wasn't for ps+, after playing the free chapters I immediately bought the other 2. Same for Sly Cooper, I never played that (didn't had a ps2) and I can't wait to play the new Sly Cooper.

Oct 29, 12 at 1:32am
Charlie

I love PS+ and I'm glad they sound like they're going to make it way better. Tbh it has been kind of shit lately lol, the whole PSN has been honestly. I wish they actually had more avatars from games too.

Anyways, you can never go wrong with free stuff and discounts! It helps you save like a lot of money like Red 9 said. I doubted PS+ at first and called it dumb, but nope it's amazing and I will keep subscribing back to it for as long as it goes on.