Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity » Info about DLC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 25, 12 at 6:12amSquiggle

quote Serebii
The Japanese Nintendo Direct has focused on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. It hasn't revealed too much but has shown the features shown in CoroCoro. It also showed that the game is not limited to four directional grid movement. It also revealed that new dungeons will be added via free DLC with one, PokéForest, being released on the day of release. Future DLC may be paid, but it is unclear. We'll provide loads of details on launch next month with our usual coverage
Edit @ 13:30: The first DLC for the game, PokéForest, will be free until January 1st. After that, it will be 150 Yen

A tad disappointed the DLC will have to be paid for, but it should be interesting nonetheless. :3

What other things would you like as DLC?

I'd love to see side quests, kinda like how the Ranger games had downloadable side quests.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 20, 12 at 4:26pm
Kubrick

I don't like the idea of the different grid structure, I liked it like that >:

And meh, I don't think I'll pay for DLC. It doesn't look like it's even worth it tbh. xD Maybe a few extra dungeons.

Dec 18, 12 at 7:16am
Scylla

my nightmare has become my reality. DLCs that cost.
if people who cant dedide if to buy them or not why dont you wait for the reviews for when they do come out. for now lets just wait and see...

Nov 27, 12 at 7:23pm
Sigma

Another thing i'm hoping for is exclusive items in these dungeons. Maybe they'll give out special TMs or something? That's be pretty cool. :3

Nov 25, 12 at 8:07pm
Gotenks

I just hope that they do have a good amount of floors and we have a reason to play them more than just once.

Nov 25, 12 at 4:54pm
Sigma

quote Virtue
Nintendo seems to be getting pretty consistent with their DLC prices, which can be both good and bad. Always nice to see something cost less. I just worry that the additions will be too small to make any real difference.
I know what you mean. I'm hoping the DLC dungeons are more than like, 5 floors. xD

Nov 25, 12 at 1:52pm
Virtue

Nintendo seems to be getting pretty consistent with their DLC prices, which can be both good and bad. Always nice to see something cost less. I just worry that the additions will be too small to make any real difference.

Nov 25, 12 at 1:36pm
Sigma

quote squiggle bath
If I gotta pay for those dungeons, I could probably survive without them. I know it's not a whole lot but...meh.
Well I doubt it's gonna be THAT much money. My guess is it'll cost maybe a dollar or two, and for a game like this, i'll definitely be able to invest in it if they're good enough. :3

Nov 24, 12 at 10:21pm
Squiggle

If I gotta pay for those dungeons, I could probably survive without them. I know it's not a whole lot but...meh.

Nov 24, 12 at 8:46pm
alahna777

I could heley 8DD wait what even is this B|| cbf looking

Nov 23, 12 at 11:13pm
Midnight

Hi alahna777 you should give me money. :3
...Oh. XD Okay, it isn't that bad lol. I could just find that money on the ground at school. :L But it depends how much I am into the game.
/sounds totally poor ;-;