Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » is this worth buying » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 24, 12 at 11:18ambronze0800

quite simple is this worth me buying at all?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 13 at 7:45pm
joeja69

Having played both d2 and d3 i'd personaly go for d2

Not to say i don't enjoy d3 i just think d2 is the better game, even though it's 10 years older lol

Main advantage of d2 over d3 is single player, if you want to you can play without having to go on the net, disadvantage of playing d2 online is the chat bots, but if you use the ignor feature they don't bother you so much, and the endless baal dia runs to get to 99 are more entertaining with a group of real people rather than the bots oh and the "secret level" is so much more entertaining in d2 than d3.

At the end of the day it's about how much you want to spend, £15 will buy you the d2 battle chest or d2 and the expansion seperately or you can spend £50 on d3 either way you get a good hack and slash dungeon crawler to slaughter minions with

Feb 25, 13 at 4:08am
Dududa

It's worth. I read a lot of opinions that Diablo 2 is better. But I can't agree.

Feb 12, 13 at 2:43am
fiker

I bought diablo and still playing. I think it's worth buying and pvp coming soon and will be okey. Sth new in the game. You can buy really cheap inexus.us/diablo-3/?affiliate=l10. There You can pay via paypal, credit card or pay safe card.

Jan 14, 13 at 6:10am
Jace2012

quote harhis23
Being one of the fastest-selling PC games, Diablo III is indeed worth buying. There are five character classes that you can choose from. You can be a witch doctor, a wizard, barbarian, monk, or a demon hunter. Whatever suits your preferences, go for it. Surely, you'll enjoy it.

lold at that (a Blizzard employee maybe?)

Diablo 3 is fun if you try to find fun in it. Otherwise do not bother with it. From my personal experience with the game play Softcore once (the mode which you can die as many times as you want) and then switch to Hardcore mode (if you die in this mode you lose your character's equipment and inventory - items in staash and gold collected are not lost). The economy in HC is so much more balanced than in SC. Do not try it though if you have heart related health issues. It could kill you. Seriously. a near-death experience in HC is one of the most thrilling moments in my entire gaming history!

Dec 22, 12 at 7:56pm
MaChaoTheSplendid

I was big into d2. Had several 90 odd characters, a zon, sorc, barb etc. And would do cows, meph runs and baal runs with the best of them. Was good fun.

I dunno about d3. I just never got into it. Got a monk to 50 or something and then just kind of got bored..Apparently the more recent patches have improved it a bit though.

Dec 19, 12 at 11:32pm
heartache

I know Go2Arena.com store I also bought there a game so i can recommend this And about Diablo 3 - it's totally worth buying

Dec 17, 12 at 2:17am
imcupid

I think it's worth to buy. I really liked it and now it's not so expensive. I saw it for €30 at [link name=]http://www.go2arena.com/diablo.html[/link]. Personally - i prefer Diablo 2, but Diablo 3 has better graphic. If you haven't play Diablo 2, i think you will love it.

Nov 30, 12 at 10:31am
PlaystationGuru

There will be PVP soon. Well relatively soon.
I think wait for the PvP (player vs player) and you will have lots of fun.
As long as they make it like Diablo 2.

Nov 02, 12 at 11:24pm
harhis23

Being one of the fastest-selling PC games, Diablo III is indeed worth buying. There are five character classes that you can choose from. You can be a witch doctor, a wizard, barbarian, monk, or a demon hunter. Whatever suits your preferences, go for it. Surely, you'll enjoy it.

Nov 01, 12 at 5:32am
Crusad3r

There's a lot of grinding involved in this game, because if you want to go for a dungeon crawling session and don't have the right gear, you'll probably just fail.