Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Judge dismisses lawsuit against Sony over 2011 PSN outage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 23, 12 at 4:17pmRabidChinaGirl

Judge dismisses lawsuit against Sony over 2011 PSN outage

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:17pm (PST) Like Share
Judge declares Sony in the clear
 Image 1
Alternate Source: Eurogamer
Section: Sony Consoles

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 4:57pm
Phil Anselmo

Calm down kiddies.

Oct 24, 12 at 1:14pm
Grimdark

quote Phil Anselmo
quote Grimdark
My congratulations to Sony. The part where the plaintiffs had enough money to sue but not to afford Playstation Plus was funny too.
I don't think Playstation Plus was around when this happened.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Network#PlayStation_Plus

Summer 2010.

Oct 24, 12 at 7:34am
Reflekt

quote Phil Anselmo
It was. PS+ was release in 2010, sometime in the summer if I'm remembering things correctly.

Oct 24, 12 at 7:21am
Phil Anselmo

quote Grimdark
My congratulations to Sony. The part where the plaintiffs had enough money to sue but not to afford Playstation Plus was funny too.

Oct 23, 12 at 8:58pm
AkaiEdge

I don't think Sony is in the wrong here, and I think people are just taking their anger out about the removal of system features prior to this, which is a real problem in comparison to this.

Oct 23, 12 at 8:33pm
Grimdark

Oct 23, 12 at 7:39pm
Zombie_Barioth

Its sad and embarrassing that we live in such a lawsuit happy society, where its a person's go to reaction. No wonder companies are so afraid of getting sued.

There are people who hate online shopping and paying bills online for this very reason. Everyone knows the risk of using an online service, it sucks when these things happen but its a known risk.

Oct 23, 12 at 5:01pm
swfd

Damn right!

Oct 23, 12 at 4:47pm
Spook

The perfect consumer experience is a myth.

How one can file suit for something like that with a straight face is beyond me. It's embarrassing enough for the company and its developers that it happened in the first place, without having to deal with customer bs on top of it all.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:17pm
RabidChinaGirl