Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » The Away Dressing Room - General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 23, 12 at 10:37amModiga

Talk about anything here unrelated to the game! The thread is also stickied at the hope of some forum general discussion. Expect Spireite_UK to set up camp here in a few minutes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 13 at 11:43pm
walnuts

quote Blink Twice
I applied for a $13000 car loan yesterday, got an email today from the bank and my heart leapt, I thought they had contacted back. Was just another email saying they are confirming the employment and income details I provided. Feels bad. ;_;
Just wait until you have to get a home loan

Oct 04, 13 at 1:14pm
IcarusAbides

It just doesn't make much difference for me, I don't end up paying any more than I would by pre-ordering mainly because I don't use sites like GMG and tend to order with Amazon or Steam whatever and I enjoyed the beta last year a fair bit

Oct 04, 13 at 3:03am
Crowy

I've never been that bothered about the beta or demo's really for that matter I will sometimes get the demo just to have a quick look round and get use the the changes and see what the differences are etc, then on day of release I just go the shop and get it.

Oct 03, 13 at 7:02pm
IcarusAbides

I haven't played FM for the last couple of weeks which is a shame seems as going into my third season with Villareal I'd just picked up Lewandowski on a free transfer, it's like FM knew I wasn't going to play that season and decided to troll me

Hopefully this does mean that I'll be excited for the FM14 beta when it's out in a couple of weeks though, I've noticed they're not saying a week before release for the demo this year and instead it's a few days before release which I'm guessing is in an effort to get more people on the beta

Oct 02, 13 at 2:13pm
Andy4EFC

Oct 01, 13 at 5:00pm
Blink Twice

I applied for a $13000 car loan yesterday, got an email today from the bank and my heart leapt, I thought they had contacted back. Was just another email saying they are confirming the employment and income details I provided. Feels bad. ;_;

Oct 01, 13 at 2:42pm
Crowy

I was emailed a poker ticket to a tournament freeroll and this is how it worked out

$40 for a couple hours work probably worth about 20 pence in UK money though

Sep 02, 13 at 6:27am
Ma_sk_i

I know who the new mod is going to be so I know that. I don't want to ruin the surprise for others so I'll keep quiet about it until it's unveiled.

Sep 02, 13 at 6:20am
IcarusAbides

That's nice for you, don't reckon your bet is gonna come off though

Sep 02, 13 at 6:13am
Ma_sk_i

Cheers, at least I'll be able to post when the next mod gets unveiled in the forum now.