Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » RuneScape » Hows pking nowadays? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Remember GUESTS, to read the RULES.
Please don't double post, flame/spam, post scams or things related to macros around here.

If you are found posting any scam, you WILL be banned without exception.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 12 at 5:07pmMarc

I have an old Initiate pure account with some decent stats. Was wondering how Initiate pures fare in the wildy these days and if the 20 def thing is still a worthwhile thing to have. I hear that the old wildys back but Idk if there are any new weapons/rush tactics that I should be looking out for, I haven't played since early 2010.

Edit: That armor update is a damn shame man. Chaps and init armor look clumpy as all hell

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 6:13pm
Marc

quote Unseen Steal
If you're looking to get back into pk'ing you will need this to stay in the game at your level.
I really dont feel like getting dungeoneering. I actually did go PKing the other day and I went 1:1 but I'm starting to see more rune pures and zerkers that are just as maxed as I am so I should probably get 45 def and put an end to my initiate days. If that doesn't work out and I'm being outclassed, I'll probably just bot up a blitz/maul rusher, have some cheap thrills with that.

Oct 24, 12 at 2:32pm
Tashur Astur

I'm a bit sad to say but I actually preferred PKing in PvP worlds, the issue with it was that you couldn't PK much at a time though but city pking was so much fun!

Wildy PKing is kind of dead, only a few teams rule the wildy and of course, edge pking is *bleep*ed up since double-korasi rushing started getting popular. I haven't PK'd for a few months but last time I did I regretted even trying.

Oct 24, 12 at 10:41am
bronze0800

not played in atleast a year

i never really liked pking since they made dragons claws god swords and stuff

much prefered whip and dds

Oct 24, 12 at 6:53am
Unseen Steal

Stay on topic guys

so Marc do you have any more questions?

Oct 24, 12 at 5:15am
Range 2h bro

>Implying I wanted to green text.

And he double posted pretty much instantly.

Oct 23, 12 at 11:22pm
Grimdark

quote Range 2h bro
You know double posting is agaisnt neoseeker rules?
quote Range 2h bro
>implying that pkers haven't been spec and teleing for years and it's just a recent occurrence? Lolno, that shit's been happening since time immemorial. And so they use storm of armadyl and gano because it's effective thus it makes them fags? Your logic is astoundingly stupid.
>implying you know how to greentext

You might want to read the rules to see that:

this isn't a strict rule, if the thread hasn't be replied to in a long time, you are ok to double post for example. There are many instances where double posting is ok, we trust users to do it at their discretion.
Why would you even mention his doubleposting besides to make an ass out of yourself?

Oct 23, 12 at 3:08pm
Unseen Steal

Marc

Well Chaotic weapons completely outclass both AGS and Whip.

If you're looking to get back into pk'ing you will need this to stay in the game at your level.

Oct 23, 12 at 3:07pm
Marc

quote Unseen Steal
quote Marc
I guess so. Unless there is has been a certain nerf/update/weapon that makes getting 20 defence not worth it you really cant say "oh wow initiate pking is dead."

I guess I'm gonna try it out. At lvl 98 cbt should I be using AGS or whip?
Are you aware of what Chaotic weapons are?
I've heard of them. I currently am whipping but idk what these kids are using these days,

Oct 23, 12 at 6:26am
Unseen Steal

quote Marc
I guess so. Unless there is has been a certain nerf/update/weapon that makes getting 20 defence not worth it you really cant say "oh wow initiate pking is dead."

I guess I'm gonna try it out. At lvl 98 cbt should I be using AGS or whip?
Are you aware of what Chaotic weapons are?

Oct 22, 12 at 6:38pm
smaegoall

go look at the gano kids i was talking about camping were dhers fight and you will understand