Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » 5.1: Finally reacting to Theramore (LORE SPOILERS) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 12 at 10:37amAvalith

So I've been lurking the Battle.net forums and thought I'd bring the lore discussion here.

Thus far, sound files have revealed:
  • Garrosh killed Anduin
  • Jaina finally reacts
  • Alliance gets Dalaran
  • Anduin isn't actually dead
  • Lor'themar may be "reconsidering old alliances"
    • Alliance to possibly get the girly girls of Azeroth?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 8:13am
Yoshi Fanatic

If the Blood Elves go Alliance I'm royally *bleep*ed since I have seven of them. I could see Blood Elves going neutral, but I could never see them going to the Alliance especially after what Jaina did the the Sunreavers in Dalaran. Lor'themar also made the statement that the Horde exists because of the Alliance so I would think that it's unlikely at best at this point.

Oct 23, 12 at 7:23pm
Avalith

Not like you're losing much if BEs go Alliance again... except 99% of your pally population.

Oct 23, 12 at 11:42am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Now if they add flying in Silvermoon they would have to do the same for Exodar or people would bitch and complain.

I cannot see them revamping all the races tbh, I hope it stays as it is.

I DO NOT WANT GNOMES

Oct 22, 12 at 9:52pm
Avalith

I just hope that Anduin gets saved by Baine and there isn't some sort of crazy magical hat trick to his saving. Baine vs Garrosh would be a great fight to watch imo.

As for Lor'themar, Horde can have gnomes if Alliance gets Blood Elves. ...Then again that wouldn't go over so well with the players since a lot of people would probably lash out at suddenly being Alliance. If anything, I could see Blood Elves becoming "neutral" like the Pandaren, but either way if anything happens to them, a major reworking of Eversong will be in order. Perhaps a rebuilt Silvermoon City and flying!

Oct 22, 12 at 12:29pm
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

I have heard some of this, and I am hoping Jaina finally rages like she did in the book.

The upcoming Lore stuff sounds so great!

Oct 21, 12 at 10:37am
Avalith

So I've been lurking the Battle.net forums and thought I'd bring the lore discussion here.

Thus far, sound files have revealed:
  • Garrosh killed Anduin
  • Jaina finally reacts
  • Alliance gets Dalaran
  • Anduin isn't actually dead
  • Lor'themar may be "reconsidering old alliances"
    • Alliance to possibly get the girly girls of Azeroth?