Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » Rockstar reaches out to gamers for Grand Theft Auto 5 multiplayer feedback » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 19, 12 at 4:36pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 12 at 2:14pm
Fortitudo

quote Gregm
I really wish that Rockstar would reach more out to the gamers for campaign purposes. Multiplayer's nice and all, but all I want in my multiplayer is the ability to either do Co-operative story missions, separate co-op missions, and a Free Roam among friends.

I really couldn't care less about their gametypes and such on Multiplayer.
As long as Free roam still exists. I agree. There was only 2-3 Co-Op missions on GTA IV. Then the 6 (?) on RDR. I hope they have a Co-Op story mode for GTA V. If it cant be put on the disc then free DLC like RDR's Co-Op missions will do.

Oct 22, 12 at 12:18am
KR_1250

quote Master
quote KR_1250
I dont know what it is and am not perticularly ineterested. I just hope people who want to play their own way are still able to do so.
It's like a clan/guild system to keep the members informed of matches.
Ahaaa, yeah i definately hope it doesnt make up a huge part of the game then. I hope those who are not interested can just flow right on past it.

I wish they'd ask for our direct input and feedback to other more important aspects of the game.

Oct 22, 12 at 12:15am
Master

quote KR_1250
I dont know what it is and am not perticularly ineterested. I just hope people who want to play their own way are still able to do so.
It's like a clan/guild system to keep the members informed of matches.

Oct 22, 12 at 12:00am
KR_1250

The one thing they should do is to makesure not to completely base the entire multiplayer around this "crew" feature.

Oct 20, 12 at 8:53pm
Gregm

I really wish that Rockstar would reach more out to the gamers for campaign purposes. Multiplayer's nice and all, but all I want in my multiplayer is the ability to either do Co-operative story missions, separate co-op missions, and a Free Roam among friends.

I really couldn't care less about their gametypes and such on Multiplayer.

Oct 20, 12 at 8:06pm
Master

You're welcome.

Oct 20, 12 at 6:11pm
RabidChinaGirl

quote ashantiqua
quote neotard
Source: Rockstar Games
this just links the same article we're already at. very useful
How strange. You're right! When I checked it, the URL was for the blog post too. Hopefully it'll work now?

Oct 20, 12 at 4:52pm
ashantiqua

quote neotard
Source: Rockstar Games
this just links the same article we're already at. very useful

Oct 20, 12 at 12:54pm
RabidChinaGirl

quote Master
Here's the source if anyone's wondering.
You know that source is in the article too... Right there next to "Source."

Oct 20, 12 at 9:11am
Master

Here's the source if anyone's wondering.