Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 3:22am
Doffy

There is a lot of hidden gold in battle pets, I wasn't really bothered with it until I discovered this. I still have lots to do with dailies and such but pet battles is a nice gold maker for me. I used 1 pet and then just caught other high levels with it.

Oct 19, 12 at 1:35am
Avalith

I'm with Archangel here. Rep and cooking come first. Farming is just a means to an end for both of those.

I'll focus on pet battles when I get bored enough to roll a new toon.

Oct 18, 12 at 11:43pm
Archangel

I haven't really started on it yet. Too busy with rep and farming for cooking. I'm focusing a bit on Archeology right now since that seems like it's going to take forever to get all the achievements, then I'll probably finish off what I have left for the Scenario achievements. Only then will I focus on Pet Battles. I don't mind catching them and increasing my collection, but having to level so many of them to 25 seems very daunting.

Oct 18, 12 at 9:14pm
Superwalnut

It's just another useless filler, unless they have this special mount for an achievement.

Then I'd be down with it.

Oct 18, 12 at 9:07pm
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Okay so at first I thought this was going to be really lame....but now I feel like I have to catch them all.

Is anyone else as obsessed with this as I am? I am currently 41 unique pets away from the 400 pet achievement. =D

Please tell me I am not the only one here who has caught the World of Pokemon fever.