Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Battle Pets » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 3:22am
Doffy

There is a lot of hidden gold in battle pets, I wasn't really bothered with it until I discovered this. I still have lots to do with dailies and such but pet battles is a nice gold maker for me. I used 1 pet and then just caught other high levels with it.

Oct 19, 12 at 1:35am
Avalith

I'm with Archangel here. Rep and cooking come first. Farming is just a means to an end for both of those.

I'll focus on pet battles when I get bored enough to roll a new toon.

Oct 18, 12 at 11:43pm
Archangel

I haven't really started on it yet. Too busy with rep and farming for cooking. I'm focusing a bit on Archeology right now since that seems like it's going to take forever to get all the achievements, then I'll probably finish off what I have left for the Scenario achievements. Only then will I focus on Pet Battles. I don't mind catching them and increasing my collection, but having to level so many of them to 25 seems very daunting.

Oct 18, 12 at 9:14pm
Superwalnut

It's just another useless filler, unless they have this special mount for an achievement.

Then I'd be down with it.

Oct 18, 12 at 9:07pm
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Okay so at first I thought this was going to be really lame....but now I feel like I have to catch them all.

Is anyone else as obsessed with this as I am? I am currently 41 unique pets away from the 400 pet achievement. =D

Please tell me I am not the only one here who has caught the World of Pokemon fever.