Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » New PlayStation Store suffers launch issues, Sony temporarily restores old version » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 12 at 12:10pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 12 at 8:05am
Owen

It is so freak'n slow, I wanna slit am wrist. I keep getting system errors. I hope they change it back pronto !

Oct 28, 12 at 5:09pm
Wakaman

Well considering my trophies are now with the PSN stuff, yeah.

I don't frequent the store enuogh to actually notice anything else being different though

Oct 27, 12 at 10:58am
Sayyed

Anyone else in america receive it yet? I still havent found it.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:15pm
Metallica

The new store update is horrible! I found the old one so easy and nice to navigate round, this one is meh.

Oct 23, 12 at 12:18am
Gamesta100

I searched for Borderlands 2 and after Bo I got Borderlands 2 as the 1st result.

I have no problem with purchases. I bought an episode of anime yesterday with no problem.

Oct 22, 12 at 11:43pm
DarshD

quote haalyle
I've downloaded it and it looks totally new!
Don't really like the new search system.
To be honest, takes too long to load, so I've only been on it like last week and haven't went back since.
I second this. The new seacrh feature uses a Google search type of 'suggestions' which is nice but it's not needed, I prefer typing what I want and then hitting the search. Suggetions get so many random results that the real thing we want is never there. I really hope that they let us disable it somehow.

Oct 22, 12 at 10:42pm
haalyle

I've downloaded it and it looks totally new!
Don't really like the new search system.
To be honest, takes too long to load, so I've only been on it like last week and haven't went back since.

Oct 18, 12 at 10:39am
Wakaman

If we're not supposed to get it until the 23 then why am I experiencing problems and shit aswell(and with the old one) lmao.

Oct 18, 12 at 3:32am
DarshD

quote Gamesta100
The download would have been taken down seeing as they have rolled it back to the old store for some places.

Oh yeah, most likely. Many regions would be getting this later this month I guess. Can't wait for it!

Oct 18, 12 at 3:29am
Gamesta100

The download would have been taken down seeing as they have rolled it back to the old store for some places.