Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » Essence of Fate » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 19, 12 at 10:58am
Artirtico

Essence of Fate do have greater usage than purely the Fate Potions - when you reach level 5 alchemy, adding an Essence of Fate into the recipe of what would have made a 'greater' tier potion, would instead result in a 'master' tier potion being made.

I.e. 3 Black Cohash + 2 Embereyes + 1 Bloodroot = Greater Health Potion
3 Black Cohash + 2 Embereyes + 1 Bloodroot + 1 Essence of Fate = Master Health Potion

Aside from Alchemy however, Essence of Fate don't have any further usage, so no, there's no need to be saving them up

Oct 17, 12 at 1:35pm
IcarusAbides

quote battousai
The only use of them I have found is to make the Fate Potions.
Ah ok, Cheers.

Oct 17, 12 at 1:12pm
battousai

The only use of them I have found is to make the Fate Potions.

Oct 17, 12 at 11:39am
IcarusAbides

Should I be saving the essence of fate that I get for later in the game for some reason like saving Dragon Bones in Skyrim to maker the Dragon Bone armour or should I just turn it into Fate potions whenever I get it?