Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Happy Wars » Rank and Item Luck » Post Reply

Happy Wars Forum PC 360

profile  pro reviews  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 16, 12 at 5:53pmXAlarikkX

Is there a cap on either of these parameters?

Also, I'm rank 10 with level 3 Item Luck. What are my chances are getting a premium item from the Happy Spinner?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 05, 14 at 8:09am
swindle1998y

im level 36 and I found 3 Premium weps in a row from a level 4 Red Prize

I have around 10 premium weps and 0 super premium

Jan 03, 13 at 6:56pm
DiamondMaster11

From what I can tell, Item Luck seems to go up a level for everyone 5 ranks you gain. At 20, I gained Level 5, and at 25, I just got Level 6. Keeping in mind that there are 50 ranks, it makes sense to gain 10 levels of it, ending up with 11 since you start with 1. Woo, math.

You can get a rare, premium item at any level, from what I can tell, but your chances are greatly increased when you become a higher level. Or if you buy Happy Tickets, you can just get good stuff, if that's something you're willing to do. Your chances are never going to be overly high, however, to encourage the Happy Ticket buying, because buying Happy Cards guarantees premium items.

Oct 24, 12 at 10:46pm
sublimetool

quote evilbaldur5
I'm level 4 and I have a premium item already
from the item spinner? if so you are a lucky sonofaB

Oct 23, 12 at 4:36pm
evilbaldur5

I'm level 4 and I have a premium item already

Oct 21, 12 at 8:43pm
sublimetool

probably not very good, i actually got a premium item from the spinner, but i'm rank 20, not sure what my item luck is though... i've spent at least 10,000 happy stars on the damn thing too

Oct 16, 12 at 5:53pm
XAlarikkX

Is there a cap on either of these parameters?

Also, I'm rank 10 with level 3 Item Luck. What are my chances are getting a premium item from the Happy Spinner?