Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 16, 12 at 2:46pmRabidChinaGirl

Black Ops 2 launch trailer lands a month before game, appropriately action packed

Lydia Sung - Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:45pm (PST) Like Share
Well, it never hurts to be early
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 17, 12 at 6:23am
THM

Gonna be a good one. but not sure for 'a great one'...

Oct 17, 12 at 4:31am
blackomega34

The scene at the beginning looked epic: Harper in an almost 'Assassin's Creed' like position... Good to see they put in the FAL, too. (With the same model... -.-)

Oct 16, 12 at 6:17pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Very standard-issue Call of Duty.
I'm honestly not blown away by it.

Still excited for the game, though.

Oct 16, 12 at 5:09pm
Ea'ron Thomas

I like this game really bad

Oct 16, 12 at 3:42pm
toatak

I was pleasantly surprised by this today. It's pretty weird that they did this a month early, but it was a good launch trailer in the spirit of Black Ops' first one. And it was much better then MW3's launch trailer.

As much as a huge fuss is being made about the future, I'm honestly more excited to see the 80's stuff. I enjoy some good historical fiction.

And zombies, that's a given, though.

Oct 16, 12 at 3:06pm
Huntereb

Looks cool, I'll probably only buy this for the campaign though. I'm not a big fan of the Multiplayer, it gets boring pretty fast...

Oct 16, 12 at 2:46pm
RabidChinaGirl