Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Diablo 3 1.05 patch incoming, includes Monster Power difficulty bosses » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 16, 12 at 8:00amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 2:29pm
c0da

I guess I will try out the bosses soon, but I am totally enjoying all the legendaries and set pieces that drop. Most have been junk, but some were pretty awesome. I actually got 3 set items in one run and 2 were Immortal king's pieces.

Oct 18, 12 at 6:56pm
RazeHell

Playing at MP1.

I made the horrible, if somewhat hilarious mistake of trying MP10.
When I found Odeg, he must have had several hundred billion health.
Diablo himself has only 80 billion on inferno.

Oct 18, 12 at 3:31pm
Nu Wa Rocks

I don't think it has much to do with MF. What level MP are you at? I heard that if you are MP1, then it's like 10% chance of getting a key, MP2 is 20%, etc...

Oct 18, 12 at 1:35pm
RazeHell

I'm struggling to even find all the keys to the damn machine. I've spent about two hours now killing Odeg for the first key, but I still don't have it, and that's with 150% MF.

Oct 18, 12 at 1:03pm
Nu Wa Rocks

I wonder if the ring is soulbound or not. Anyone knows?

Oct 16, 12 at 9:08am
RazeHell

The Hellfire Ring is going to be game breaking. It doesn't have a level requirement, so you can just put it in your stash, and let one of your low-level characters equip it for an extremely cheap and painfully easy Normal/Nightmare run.

That being said, I'm sure the Hellfire Ring is probably the final prize for the machine that even the most geared of characters is going to have a hard time attaining.

Oct 16, 12 at 8:00am
chautemoc