Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6: PS3 vs Xbox 360 versions Comparison Video » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 12 at 1:33am
DarshD

quote Agent Mo
So for once we get the better version
Yes, the PS3 owners got the better one

quote haalyle
I have to say, the PS3 does look a lot more better than the Xbox 360. It just looks too washed out for this type of a game.
Yeah, like some old PS3 games were washed out. Don't know why Capcom had troubles with 360 now?

Many people report that the RE6 Demo had tearing issues and washed out effect on the 360, and it's the same for the full game. I guess they didn't fix it? I hope they do soon, with a patch, of course.

Oct 18, 12 at 12:14am
haalyle

I have to say, the PS3 does look a lot more better than the Xbox 360. It just looks too washed out for this type of a game.
Then again, that's just my opinion.

Oct 16, 12 at 6:04am
Agent Mo

So for once we get the better version

Oct 15, 12 at 11:43pm
DarshD

Resident Evil 6 PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison Video -

page link

Xbox 360 has a classic PS3 'washed out effect' that some old PS3 game has (while old Xbox 360 games looked better than old PS3 games, examples- Bayonetta, RE5, SH5 etc.)
Brightness, contrast and color correction would make them even I guess. Both look okay to me, PS3 looks a bit better.

Some people are saying that the Xbox 360 version has more 'screen tearing' while PS3 has less.