Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta begins October 16 through PSN, public beta soon » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 12 at 9:37pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 1:13pm
Slash

quote Sakuraba Neku
quote Slash
I'm pretty sure in the original ssb Jigglypuff had more than just 1 and 2 similar moves.
I might have remembered this wrong but I highly doubt it.
Oh and the Evo thing hey it might be a small side event.
Yeah I doubt it too though ssb has a higher chance than psasbr.
No.
Ok.

Nov 01, 12 at 12:10pm
Sakuraba Neku

quote Slash
I'm pretty sure in the original ssb Jigglypuff had more than just 1 and 2 similar moves.
No.

Oct 31, 12 at 9:58am
Slash

Oct 30, 12 at 3:05pm
Mrblikey

quote Agent Mo
quote Sakuraba Neku
Yo dat easy platinum.
Two plats if you have both a PS3 and Vita
lol this.

They might pull a Metal Gear Solid collection with it though and make it shared, though.

Oct 30, 12 at 2:04pm
Sakuraba Neku

quote Slash
Plus 2 of the characters were just clones. Jigglypuff was a clone of Kirby and Luigi was a clone of Mario. :

Oh and http://shoryuken.com/ has a section for PSASBR, heh we might see this game at Evo 2013
No

Oct 30, 12 at 2:01pm
Charlie

quote Slash
I always consider Kratos a villain.
I mean he killed innocent people which makes him a villain to me. :V
Only DLC character I want is Zero from the X series. I know that'll never happen though <_>
Well he gets tricked by the God of War in the first game into killing everyone pretty much, and I think his side/the Spartans weren't the bad guys in the war. But yeah, I think he is a good guy who has to do bad things to do what he wants. Pretty much everyone in God of War is bad if you think about it. I don't see him as a villain because he got tricked at the beginning and he has to not give a shit to get past everyone and kill the other Gods. I still see him as an evil hero, as weird as that sounds. He just doesn't give a *bleep*! The Gods *bleep*ed him over and he was pissed. He is more bad than good because of killing innocent people, but he isn't completely bad after awhile imo. That's just what I see though.

lol Jigglypuff only has the jumping/float move Kirby has lolwut....You could say their kicks or something are the same, but a lot of the characters kick moves are the same a bit. One or two moves =/= clone too.

But yeah you could platinum this game in one day if you really wanted to. But I'd rather save some trophies at least for the whole week to get. But I'd probably end up getting it in two days if I played it most of the day. Also I can see a PSASBR2 happening of course.

Oct 30, 12 at 1:41pm
Slash

SSB was also on the N64 hence why it had a small amount of characters...
Plus 2 of the characters were just clones. Jigglypuff was a clone of Kirby and Luigi was a clone of Mario. :

Oh and http://shoryuken.com/ has a section for PSASBR, heh we might see this game at Evo 2013

Oct 30, 12 at 1:34pm
PokemonLeader96

I like that Trophy list. Easy plat. Probably gonna invite a friend over my house and get the plat trophy from day one.
I'm sure there will be DLC characters. Maybe they're putting some cool characters (Crash, Cloud, Squall, Snake..) as DLC so they can be sure people will buy it.
Then again SSB on N64 didnt have much characters. We can consider All Stars as Sony's first SSB.
I'm sure the next All Stars will have a lot of characters just like SSB' sequels (Melee and Brawl)

Oct 30, 12 at 1:23pm
Agent Mo

quote Sakuraba Neku
Yo dat easy platinum.
Two plats if you have both a PS3 and Vita

Oct 30, 12 at 1:23pm
Slash

I always consider Kratos a villain.
I mean he killed innocent people which makes him a villain to me. :V
Only DLC character I want is Zero from the X series. I know that'll never happen though <_>