Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty ELITE will be completely free for Black Ops 2, more timed exclusives for Xbox 360 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 12 at 11:45amRabidChinaGirl

Call of Duty ELITE will be completely free for Black Ops 2, more timed exclusives for Xbox 360

Lydia Sung - Monday, October 15, 2012 11:45am (PST) Like Share
"We’ve learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite," says Activision
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 9:15am
Arse

LOLLL

Nov 01, 12 at 8:47am
NoBL3Zz

LOL my bad bro.

Oct 30, 12 at 12:17am
Fortitudo

quote NoBL3Zz
quote CTTR champion
Swap Xbox's too!
LOL I wish. But I'm giving that one to my younger brother so I can get the Halo 4 one. OoO
Goddammit!

Oct 29, 12 at 6:04pm
NoBL3Zz

quote CTTR champion
Swap Xbox's too!
LOL I wish. But I'm giving that one to my younger brother so I can get the Halo 4 one. OoO

Oct 29, 12 at 7:59am
AliB23

This is a welcome change. I am glad that I opted not to get Elite for MW3 after seeing this. I don't think I will buy the Season Pass either. MW3 was the first CoD in which I didn't purchase any DLC and I could see that trend continuing for Black Ops II.

Oct 29, 12 at 7:36am
Fortitudo

Swap Xbox's too!

Oct 29, 12 at 7:30am
NoBL3Zz

Yep, and I'm using the Xbox. XD

Oct 29, 12 at 7:23am
Fortitudo

quote NoBL3Zz
CTTR champion Oh well congrats. I would have been happy if I won that. Instead I won an Gears 3 LE Xbox
I would say swapses but i already used the code.

Oct 29, 12 at 7:11am
NoBL3Zz

CTTR champion Oh well congrats. I would have been happy if I won that. Instead I won an Gears 3 LE Xbox

Oct 26, 12 at 2:29am
RubberBoot

I'm gonna wait and see what I think of the original maps before I spend £40 on the premium service. Glad I didn't get Elite last year, didn't like MW3 at all, would of been a full stroke.

I loved Black Ops and the DLC for it but from the videos I have seen of Black Ops 2 it looks a lot like MW3, so I'm wary of getting the DLC for it before I've even played the game.