Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » PSN maintenance due ahead of PlayStation Store redesign launch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 12 at 4:28amzakislam

PSN maintenance due ahead of PlayStation Store redesign launch

Zak Islam - Monday, October 15, 2012 4:28am (PST) Like Share
Re-launch goes live for US PS3 owners on October 23
 Image 1
Section: Sony Consoles

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 12 at 1:14am
Gamesta100

The new store is still up for me and I have no apparent problems with it.

The day it came out I tried to get some Anime and I got an error but that's very possibly because I don't have money in the bank.

Don't know about any problem with Plus because I don't have it.

Oct 17, 12 at 11:35pm
Boyd

quote Mnmfan
So I assume it's currently only new in the US. It's still the same 'ol laggy Store for me.
Nope the US don't have it untill October 20th. Sony had to take down the new store due to loads of complaints and problems. Problems included

-Failng to recognise your a Plus member till u quit and reloaded
-Store crashes
-Countless errors
-Can't add funds at all.
- Really Really Really Slow

Looks like Sony can't handle the Xbox live look and as always when Europe get something first it always seems to have problems so thanks for the free bug testing Sony.

link

Oct 17, 12 at 7:02pm
Mnmfan

So I assume it's currently only new in the US. It's still the same 'ol laggy Store for me.

Oct 17, 12 at 6:06pm
jbh

quote kuje
How do you even download something in the new PSN Store? There's no Buy or Download button...
Click 'Buy' if need be, then add it to the Cart, then a message will pop-up saying 'Continue Shopping' or 'Proceed to Checkout'. Hit the latter and either download your items individually or hit 'Download All'. If you hit 'Continue Shopping' then decide you want to go download your Cart's content you can access it via the shopping cart icon in the top left corner, or by selecting it from the main store menu.

The 'Buy' button is on the left-hand side of the product's screen, above 'Overview'. If the content is free it will simply say 'Add to Cart'.

Oct 17, 12 at 6:51am
kuje

How do you even download something in the new PSN Store? There's no Buy or Download button...

Oct 17, 12 at 6:43am
Coi Cki

I just downloaded the PS Store - application on my PS3.. 23Mb, not bad, but by the time it opened the Store main menu, I would've been downloading content on the old one...

Oct 16, 12 at 8:57am
Tomski

quote Coi Cki
Huh... The EU Store is back up after the maintenance, but it's still the same as before.. Wonder if it changes during the update, then..
It's not supposed to go live until tomorrow anyway.

quote Mnmfan
Jeez, a lot of impatient guests in here. You have to wait.. what, 4 hours to play online?
On the release day of Portal 2 PSN was hacked and was down for 2 months. Kids these days huh.
I don't know how we survived back in the day when we had to play every game offline.

Oct 16, 12 at 8:39am
Mnmfan

Jeez, a lot of impatient guests in here. You have to wait.. what, 4 hours to play online?
On the release day of Portal 2 PSN was hacked and was down for 2 months. Kids these days huh.

Oct 16, 12 at 6:56am
Coi Cki

Huh... The EU Store is back up after the maintenance, but it's still the same as before.. Wonder if it changes during the update, then..

Oct 16, 12 at 6:00am
FallenDomination

Well I shall await for this maintenance to complete the one day I'm buying something is the day it's down. Will wait I suppose, especially living in North America myself. FallenDomination is me on the network and ima FF-XIII2, mass effect infiltrator and black ops zombies addict. Mainly zombies. I'm getting ascension soon as I can C: