Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » COD Elite will be FREE! & DLC Season Pass » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 14, 12 at 11:46pmBoyd

Seems Elite for Black Ops 2 will be "free" this year & DLC will be available at a discount via a season pass

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2 SEASON PASS

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET MORE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2.

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS - 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Get 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.
Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of $49.99*
Content expected to be available in 2013 - following the game’s launch on 11/13/12
Check for availability at your local Game Stop or Best Buy.
*Based on Season Pass suggested retail price of $49.99 and four DLC Map Packs at a suggested retail price of $14.99 each.
**Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 game required; sold separately.
Better way of doing it I think, Elite should have been free in the 1st place so that means people don't need to be founders etc to play Clan Ops with others.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 25, 12 at 10:41am
NoBL3Zz

quote Chekkaa
People buy DLC?
Yea. Do you mean seperately or season passes in general?

IMO I might not get Elite. But I'm considering the Season Pass.

Oct 25, 12 at 9:21am
IronLuigi

Good news, 50 euros for Elite was too expensive. Now I'm gonna get Elite

Oct 16, 12 at 1:04pm
AvidGamer

I'll be getting elite this year

Oct 16, 12 at 1:37am
Tom_Woods123

Feel sorry for those who have recently paid 50 bucks lol

Oct 15, 12 at 6:05am
Horse

Of course it'll be free. It's free right now for god's sake. Of course, there are those services you pay for, much like a premium membership.

Oct 15, 12 at 12:28am
Chekkaa

People buy DLC?

Oct 14, 12 at 11:46pm
Boyd

Seems Elite for Black Ops 2 will be "free" this year & DLC will be available at a discount via a season pass

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2 SEASON PASS

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET MORE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2.

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS - 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Get 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.
Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of $49.99*
Content expected to be available in 2013 - following the game’s launch on 11/13/12
Check for availability at your local Game Stop or Best Buy.
*Based on Season Pass suggested retail price of $49.99 and four DLC Map Packs at a suggested retail price of $14.99 each.
**Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 game required; sold separately.
Better way of doing it I think, Elite should have been free in the 1st place so that means people don't need to be founders etc to play Clan Ops with others.