Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Minecraft Servers » [Approved] NXTCRAFT | Mumble Server | Survival 24/7 | Semi PvP | Website and Forums » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Registered members can edit their posts, so every long term Advertisements don't need redirected for every update.Please read the forum Rules here before posting. The Minecraft Forum for the game itself is over here. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 12 at 9:48amNXTGUY

Server Address: minecraft.nxtcraft.com
Server Website: www.nxtcraft.com

NXTCRAFT is a Survival Server. Afraid about griefers? Worry no more. On NXTCRAFT you can protect your chests, furnaces and doors. We have plugins that moderate every block each player places, and destroys. So if your house is griefed, we will know who exactly did it; and we will roll back that location.

PvP is only enabled at night so you can enjoy building in the day, and surviving in the night. You can join and create factions (they are like cities) and create a city with your friends!
We want everyone to have a great experience on NXTCRAFT, so if your having problems with something just ask someone on the server. We have lots of friendly members and staff, so don't be afraid to ask. Mod not online? Leave a ticket, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

• No Griefing. Period.
  • No Swearing.
  • No Harassing Players or Staff.
  • Listen to Server Staff.
  • No using any Hack Clients.
  • No Transparent Texture Packs or X-Ray Mods.
  • No using Minecraft loopholes or exploits.
  • You're not allowed to create a dark room for monsters to spawn in. Creating a mob grinder out of a naturally existing spawner is okay.
Webpage: www.nxtcraft.com
Facebook: facebook.nxtcraft.com
Twitter: twitter.nxtcraft.com

Come join us in game! Suggestions for the server are welcome!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 12 at 8:10pm
Legolas777

quote NXTGUY
quote Legolas777
quote NXTGUY
Does anyone have any suggestions for the server?
I have a huge feeling that you just took the Z out of NZXT and put craft on the end. >_>
lol, no. I've never even heard of that server. I got my name from nxt like as in next generation, nxt.
It's not a server, it's a company that makes computer parts. Anyway thanks for explaining the name.

Oct 18, 12 at 7:48pm
NXTGUY

quote Legolas777
quote NXTGUY
I have a huge feeling that you just took the Z out of NZXT and put craft on the end. >_>
lol, no. I've never even heard of that server. I got my name from nxt like as in next generation, nxt.

Oct 14, 12 at 9:05pm
Legolas777

quote NXTGUY

Oct 14, 12 at 7:21pm
NXTGUY

Oct 13, 12 at 11:22am
NXTGUY

quote bionicle1995
Wow, I have a sixth sense or soemthing. i can always detect which people come to neo just to advertise!

Well, you are approved so: Welcome! i will check out your server soon enough.
I was told by someone that NeoSeeker had a great community, and I wanted to develop a nice community on my server.

Oct 13, 12 at 10:34am
bionicle1995

Wow, I have a sixth sense or soemthing. i can always detect which people come to neo just to advertise!

Well, you are approved so: Welcome! i will check out your server soon enough.

Oct 13, 12 at 9:48am
NXTGUY

Server Address: minecraft.nxtcraft.com
Server Website: www.nxtcraft.com

NXTCRAFT is a Survival Server. Afraid about griefers? Worry no more. On NXTCRAFT you can protect your chests, furnaces and doors. We have plugins that moderate every block each player places, and destroys. So if your house is griefed, we will know who exactly did it; and we will roll back that location.

PvP is only enabled at night so you can enjoy building in the day, and surviving in the night. You can join and create factions (they are like cities) and create a city with your friends!
We want everyone to have a great experience on NXTCRAFT, so if your having problems with something just ask someone on the server. We have lots of friendly members and staff, so don't be afraid to ask. Mod not online? Leave a ticket, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

• No Griefing. Period.
  • No Swearing.
  • No Harassing Players or Staff.
  • Listen to Server Staff.
  • No using any Hack Clients.
  • No Transparent Texture Packs or X-Ray Mods.
  • No using Minecraft loopholes or exploits.
  • You're not allowed to create a dark room for monsters to spawn in. Creating a mob grinder out of a naturally existing spawner is okay.
Webpage: www.nxtcraft.com
Facebook: facebook.nxtcraft.com
Twitter: twitter.nxtcraft.com

Come join us in game! Suggestions for the server are welcome!