Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » @doubutsuno_mori - Official NoJ Twitter Updates » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Oct 12, 12 at 10:04pmFluidity

Just recently, NoJ started using their official twitter account to keep us updated on the latest AC:3DS news. Almost daily, they have been posting screenshots and brief pieces of information about the game and will most likely be doing so up until the game's release in Japan. Everything they've posted so far has been exclusive and super interesting, so I'm going to use their page (linked above) and my amazing source to keep those of you who can't be bothered up to date. :3

---

Tweet #1 - Rainbows (Full Article)
I mentioned the contents of the first tweet briefly in this post, but I'll repost the screenshot for the sake of convenience:

The accompanying information hinted at the return of the screencap feature.

---

Tweet #2 - Oyster Diving (Full Article)

Players will be able to "free dive" in their bathing suits for underwater goodies. The translation also tells of a souvenir shop where one can buy bathing suits.

---

Tweet #3 - Halloween Candy (Full Article)

Timmy and Tommy will be selling Halloween candy in the shop to keep up the spirits of the holiday.

---

Tweet #4 - Winter Clothing (Full Article)

A small taste of the winter fashion that will be available to us... in a Spring setting? Guess it's better to be ready early.

---

Tweet #5 - Able Sister's Clothing (Full Article)

A look at how the new clothing will be displayed in the Able Sister's shop.

---

Tweet #6 - Kent (Full Article)

A closer look at Lyle's assistant, Kent. He will be helping with the model homes.

---

Tweet #7 - House Designs (Full Article)

A screencap taken in the model homes area of a basic home and a customized home. The supplied information implies we will be able to order furniture we see in the model homes area.

---

So yeah, that's all they've given us for now. I'll post updates here or if you guys catch anything interesting first, feel free to add it. Comments and discussions on any of it are of course always welcomed. Cheers.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 13 at 11:53pm
TsundereFairy

Pikachu OMFG THAT WHITE HAMSTER
SO CUTE
HIS NAME IS JUN I THINK
just wanted to pop in and say hi

Nov 24, 12 at 12:15am
Squiggle

quote Midnight
Lol, looks like Shizue attacked Dr. Shrunk. XD
Man I read that as Dr. Drunk.

Looks cute though. :3 I like how Katie(?) is just randomly running...somewhere? xD

Nov 23, 12 at 10:12pm
Heibai

I love it! Too bad I'll probably never finish it due to those darned pink puzzle pieces. Seriously Japanese people? We don't run into a million other people a day like you do! I have like seven puzzles that are completely finished except for the pink pieces.

And I still don't understand how I can "Now obtain puzzle pieces via StreetPass!" They say that every time they release a new puzzle and I still don't get it.

Nov 23, 12 at 9:17pm
Midnight

Lol, looks like Shizue attacked Dr. Shrunk. XD

Nov 23, 12 at 9:01pm
Fluidity

It doesn't seem like my source has been keeping up with this Twitter nonsense since the game's release, either that or Nintendo is posting their updates elsewhere. Recently though I came across mention of a puzzle that was apparently sent to everyone as an event via SpotPass. Here we see the final result, which I'll put in a spoiler box for those of you who don't want to see it in case it makes its way here:

Pretty cute if I do say so myself. The girl in the front looks like she just trolled someone haha. xD

Nov 11, 12 at 9:20pm
Carole

quote Pikachu
squiggle bath
You never played the original animal crossing, did you? That is Gruff lol he has been around since the gamecube version.
So, from screenshot's these lucky japanese bastards have posted, I can see quite a few familiar face
- Bunnie
- Curt
- Gruff
- Punchy<3
- Rosie
- Wolfgang
- The blue penguin who's name escapes me right now... Roland?
- Rod
- Chow
- Tammy
- Monique
- The light neon blue sheep.....errr... Forgot her name
I also saw Dottie in another video, and some others. I think a lot of our favorite neighbors will be returning.

Nov 11, 12 at 8:14pm
Squiggle

quote Pikachu
squiggle bath
You never played the original animal crossing, did you? That is Gruff lol he has been around since the gamecube version.
So, from screenshot's these lucky japanese bastards have posted, I can see quite a few familiar face
- Bunnie
- Curt
- Gruff
- Punchy<3
- Rosie
- Wolfgang
- Rod
- Chow
- Tammy
- Monique
Yeah, I haven't played it. >: I really wish I could've though.

From that 20 minute video I also saw Eloise, Portia, a blue elephant (I think his name is Axel), and that's the ones I remember. ;o

Nov 11, 12 at 9:02am
Pikachu

squiggle bath
- Bunnie
- Curt
- Gruff
- Punchy<3
- Rosie
- Wolfgang
- Rod
- Chow
- Tammy
- Monique

Nov 10, 12 at 11:48pm
Squiggle

That green goat looks...kinda...weird. xD
I like the idea of the villagers' houses actually taking time to build though. I like that idea very much. :3

Nov 10, 12 at 10:42pm
Midnight

Lol'd at the flirtatious personality. XD I hope there won't be creepy looking villagers with that personality. o__o
Hmm, I think I'd rather pick my own weeds than hire the sloth. I don't think the job will ever get done. xD
A heart shape in the stump doesn't really seem like that much but it is pretty cute.