Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » PSYCHO-PASS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 12, 12 at 6:13pmluffyluffy

Studio: Production I.G.
Episodes: 22
quote MAL
The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

Okay so, it's written by Urobochi, the word MOE has been condemned by it's staff, and the animation is delightfully juicy. With it's overly gratuitous violent, hypersexuality, and constantly-rainy-neon-lit-future-city, this appears to be channeling the cyberpunk genre of the 80's.

So basically, strap yourselves in, because this is either going to live up to it's pedigree as a noitaminA show or crash and burn spectacularly.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 14 at 8:39am
Ciel Phantomhive

I've only been in episode 2 but I'd agree with most people that the first one was sh*t and two was pretty good. This had me really interested (and it gives me time to kill waiting for Black Butler and all others. )

Jan 03, 14 at 3:44pm
Amy

Welp, I just pretty much watched all of it within 24 hours. I haven't felt the need to watch the next ep each time the ED song starts playing for a while. I couldn't even do that because they love to mix relevant scenes within its sequences. Very solid series. Spoilers ahoy! Read only when you finish this series please 8D.

9/10

Mar 17, 13 at 10:10pm
Duncan Idaho

cant wait for thursday and watch the last EP of PP

Mar 08, 13 at 6:09pm
Loki

I just did,

Mar 07, 13 at 9:14pm
Duncan Idaho

Geo, Mastix Loki,@bluexy, luffyluffy , please go and watch ep 20, two more weeks before PP ends, but damn Urobuichi is landing hits one after the other

Mar 04, 13 at 7:14am
Geo

Not too bad. The damn Professor is like a mind reader! Even better than Sybil.

Feb 28, 13 at 7:18pm
Duncan Idaho

Tiger go Meow Bluexy Mastix Loki Luffyluffy , shit dint hit the fan a few eps ago, it's about to hit in the next ep, my answer to the current ep (19) HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Feb 26, 13 at 12:26am
Mastix

I just got through to episode 16. Daaaaaaamn. That was some epic fight animation. I had forgotten that Psycho-Pass did that well. I'm very impressed. Akane's attack from behind with the helmet was completely bad ass. I can't wait to find out how things continue from here. Isn't it great to have no decent internet?

Just got to 18. Making Akane cry is not cool guys. Not cool.

Feb 24, 13 at 7:47pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Loki
I know, this shit is mother*bleep*ing amazing. Looks like there are only two episodes left, I really hope this universe continues on in some form, it's too damn good to squander.
four actually psycho pass i on ep 18 atm and it's gonna have 22 eps

Feb 24, 13 at 4:54pm
Loki

I know, this shit is mother*bleep*ing amazing. Looks like there are only two episodes left, I really hope this universe continues on in some form, it's too damn good to squander.