Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Woo! I caught one of N's Pokémon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 12, 12 at 3:43pmDragoon

Was just looking for a Fire Stone so I could evolve my Growlithe later on when I was walking out of the Desert Resort when I came across a Darumakka. I saw it made a sort of sparkly animation when it appeared so at first I thought it was a Shiny but I couldn't notice a difference in colouration, so I decided to catch it to see what the deal was. When I managed to capture is the text said something about the OT, so I checked and it said "OT: N".

Anyone else caught one of N's Pokémon yet?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 01, 13 at 5:16am
AgatioGanon

I like when stupid Ditto tries to transform into Zoroark, because it always fails.

Experience tip: If you have Zoroark even at a low level, you can beat a wild Ditto thats at a high level because Ditto can't even do anything, in fact even Zorua can beat a level 50 Ditto.

Jan 01, 13 at 12:19am
full game alchemist

Actually a life saver on the elite 4. The psychic person kept using psychic on him while he was disguised even though it didn't affect him the last 3 times

Dec 31, 12 at 3:56pm
xxProGamerxx

And the AI Doesn't realize it's Zoroark disguised as something until the illusion fades away.[/size]
[/quote]

To tell the truth it really does I don't think the AI cares and if you ask me waste of a good ability but teach it dark pulse and good to go it is 10 blue shards mine is a lv. 53 so it's worth the training

Dec 17, 12 at 2:40pm
AgatioGanon

Hey I found N's Boldore!

I caught it too, even though I hate Boldore and Gigalith, I'm evolving this one because its a special Boldore.

I use the in game traded Gigalith as a strengh slave.

Dec 13, 12 at 4:59am
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
Sounds like extra content imo.

Can I come back and do this after beating the game?

I like completing the game before having fun with extras.
Yes.

Dec 13, 12 at 12:10am
AgatioGanon

Sounds like extra content imo.

Can I come back and do this after beating the game?

I like completing the game before having fun with extras.

Oct 26, 12 at 12:01pm
Elmarcoz

So far I have N's big red monster thing (I forget the name), his Zorua, and his Joltic.
There's quite a few more, but I don't have the patience to actually go out looking for them. They'll have to come to me.

Oct 26, 12 at 6:26am
magicfox12

Dragoon
Thanks! Didn't realise you had to use download play.

Oct 26, 12 at 6:20am
Dragoon

quote magicfox12
How do you do the unova link??? Specifically
You need two Nintendo DS systems. In one have your copy of Black/White and in the other your copy of Black 2/White 2. With the DS with your copy of B/W in select the DS Download Play option at the home screen. With your B2/W2 game, go to the start up menu within the game and select Unova Link and then Memory Link. Simply follow the on screen instructions from there.

Oct 26, 12 at 6:12am
magicfox12

How do you do the unova link??? Specifically