Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 3 » Mass Effect 3 'Omega' DLC dated for November, biggest add-on yet » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 12, 12 at 12:02pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 12 at 9:59pm
Grievous

Thank God for YouTube. It helped me save $10 on Leviathan.

Oct 23, 12 at 4:49pm
RabidChinaGirl

MOAR WAR ASSETS.

(That's really all I can say about this right now.)

Oct 15, 12 at 10:58am
battousai

quote harhis23
Why not give Bioware a chance to justify the cost of this "Omega" DLC? Who knows this add-on will truly make a difference, as the company guaranteed fans "this one's going to be big."
Dude, the last DLC on Mass Effect 2, The Arrival, cost 800 M$ (it says 560 now, but I'm pretty sure I paid 800 back then) and I finished it in like an hour, and Mass Effect 2 is probably the best game in the franchise, but Bioware was already sucking ass back then.

Besides, like I said, I already know how it's gonna end, the only physical result (gamewise) you're gonna get from it is getting Omega as a war asset, it won't change the game in any other way, especially its bad ending, perhaps you'll learn more about Aria, Omega and Cerberus, maybe even find Patriarch alive but it's nothing the Mass Effect Wiki can't fill.

ALL of the ME3's DLC up have been a waste of money, Javik? He shouldn't even be DLC in the first place, that only gives you one character on the already lacking squad roster and no loyalty mission like in ME2, Leviathan? What's the use of having the race that CREATED the Reapers if they won't do a damn USEFUL thing about it? Why couldn't they tell us what was the Catalyst? I mean, Shepard even gets the option to ask about the Crucible, why not the Catalyst as well? I mean, they SHOULD know about it, they've been there forever! Or at least deduce what it is "hmm, the Crucible's arms measure the exact same length as..." but no...

Again, totally, pointless DLC...

Oct 15, 12 at 4:40am
harhis23

Why not give Bioware a chance to justify the cost of this "Omega" DLC? Who knows this add-on will truly make a difference, as the company guaranteed fans "this one's going to be big."
Anyway, November 27th is fast approaching, so we only have to wait for a few weeks and see whether or not this DLC is indeed, worth its price of $15.
Otherwise, consider this add-on as junk.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:54pm
SpartanNinja

So much butthurt...Its quite funny. Well I'll have to see whether to get it after i get more info.

Oct 14, 12 at 8:07am
J

omega was already kind of a war asset but now its probably 100 more of something. Which like the rest of ME3 makes no difference at all.

Oct 14, 12 at 1:30am
Aulis Vaara

None of Bioware's DLCs are worth their price any more, sadly. I have no reason to think this one will be any different, not to mention that none of this will only feel like more filler instead of a veritable part of the story and universe.

Oct 13, 12 at 2:39pm
battousai

I'm pretty sure that this DLC ends with you getting Omega as a war asset

Oct 13, 12 at 12:25pm
Grimdark

Obvious sex scene included.

Oct 13, 12 at 2:55am
Coi Cki

Sweet! I've been wondering if we'd see Omega on ME3, seeing as Aria talked about taking it back. Definitely picking the DLC up once the first ME sees release on PS3.