Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 10:04pm
Team Hydro Aura

Orngeblu well after reading this it looks like the best we could get on the Wii U is a port. I'd be fine with that to be honest. x3 I don't know how they could sequel it...

I think one of the links on there also shows where Sakurai said he wouldn't be making a sequel.

Oct 13, 12 at 3:58pm
Orngeblu

quote Team Hydro Aura
I'd actually love to see this, it seems like a great idea. :3 However, if I remember right, Sakurai said he wouldn't be making a sequel after this one. Hopefully someone else could pick it up?

If it DID happen, it definitely wouldn't happen for quite some time.

Eh, spam dodging is a part of the game imo. It's hard to do anyway unless you have a Stamina + modifier.
Who knows? After all, brawl was never planned, and he did it anyways. That SUCKS if he won't make a sequel. I believe he won't have much to go on storyline-wise, unless maybe Hades gets resurrected or something, or he comes up with a completely new villain. I'd like a completely new villain, though. The only thing I want back, is the PvP. That's why I want a sequel.

And yeah, I think I am wrong about the spam dodging. It just depends on what stat mod, or what ability you use.

Oct 13, 12 at 12:24pm
Team Hydro Aura

I'd actually love to see this, it seems like a great idea. :3 However, if I remember right, Sakurai said he wouldn't be making a sequel after this one. Hopefully someone else could pick it up?

If it DID happen, it definitely wouldn't happen for quite some time.

Eh, spam dodging is a part of the game imo. It's hard to do anyway unless you have a Stamina + modifier.

Oct 11, 12 at 9:18pm
GS

whats Spam Dodgeing?

Ya That Would Be Somewhat Cool On The Wii U Though The Control Scheme Would Be That Much Hard Gonna Have To Fix That Again, in Options Menu If They Create It.

Oct 11, 12 at 8:05pm
Orngeblu

What do you guys think about Kid Icarus: Uprising, to have a sequel on the Wii U. This game has a lot of potential with the Wii U Gamepad. Being able to aim with the stylus on the gamepad, and look at the TV. I think it would look good on a console.

I also think there are some balancing issues with KI:U, in my opinion. Maybe sakurai can work on that too, and also stop spam dodges. It's just uncompetitive when people spam dodge and you can't hit them.