Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes over Connor's impressive arsenal of weapons » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 12 at 3:09pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 3:27am
TheBeardedMan

I'm hoping that you don't always detach the hidden blades. I love the way you fight with them in Revelations.

Oct 14, 12 at 3:14am
Dragoon

It packs a pretty good punch, especially if you ram the front end through a poor unsuspecting templar.

Oct 14, 12 at 1:24am
Aulis Vaara

"Capable with a musket" isn't that a little contradictory? Muskets are horribly inaccurate, which is the whole reason so many soldiers lined up to fire. If they didn't, they wouldn't hit a thing. Guns were not very accurate from the start, they actually had to invent that technology, and as far as I know, it wasn't around yet during the independence war.

Oct 12, 12 at 11:47am
jkoftekian

Haha this is extra special since i picked up my Hidden Blades from Gamestop yesterday!

Oct 12, 12 at 11:30am
LOD-squa

The flow of combat looks awesome, not an ounce of action will be missed. It's keeping me even more pumped for the game.

TheBeardedMan - Uh..templars love hiding.

Oct 11, 12 at 11:53pm
TheBeardedMan

Wow Connor seems invincible, it makes you wonder why they can't beat the Templars.

Oct 11, 12 at 3:31pm
Isilwen

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT!

Can't wait to get a hold of that tomahawk bad boy and make some heads roll

Nice share Dragoon!

Originally posted

Oct 11, 12 at 3:31pm
Dragoon

inb4morepatriotismaccusations

Originally posted

Oct 11, 12 at 3:09pm
RabidChinaGirl