Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Borderlands 2 DLC details, 'Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty' releases Oct. 16 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 12 at 12:12pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 5:15am
Shadow of Death

quote overlordlaharl134
quote montressor
excited!!! just dont know if i should keep working on Gaige or level up my Axton to 50. Any idea if the level cap is getting raised aswell?
It is EXTREMELY likely that the level cap will be raised, as it was in each expansion in the first game,
No, actually, it wasn't. It wasn't until the 3rd DLC (Armory) that it was raised (by 11 levels, to 61). Eventually (I believe some time after the 4th DLC), the game was patched to include level scaling and an additional 8 levels (capping at 69, or 58 if you lacked the Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC). Additionally, Steam users got a patch for Steam Achievements.

Oct 12, 12 at 12:05am
KR_1250

quote montressor
excited!!! just dont know if i should keep working on Gaige or level up my Axton to 50.
I am in the exact same boat.

I think i'll just take my time and do both. I think i'll scrap my game with the other three characters. I'll never have enough time to level them all up.

I will keep Axton and Gaige... maybe Salvador.

Oct 11, 12 at 7:55pm
Abyss Raider

I was holding out on the Season Pass for the next DLC... There goes $30....

Oct 11, 12 at 7:17pm
overlordlaharl134

quote nnnddd101010
Well, I sure am glad I decided to wait for the GOTY edition.
Waiting for the GOTY edition of BL2? Crazy person you, this game is too good to wait a year or more for..

Oct 11, 12 at 5:00pm
nnnddd101010

Well, I sure am glad I decided to wait for the GOTY edition.

Oct 11, 12 at 3:58pm
overlordlaharl134

quote montressor
excited!!! just dont know if i should keep working on Gaige or level up my Axton to 50. Any idea if the level cap is getting raised aswell?
It is EXTREMELY likely that the level cap will be raised, as it was in each expansion in the first game, i am hoping for atleast a 10 level raise, and by the end of "The Big 4" expansions to have atleast enough levels to have 2 and 1/2 trees(although all 3 would be SWEEEET)

Oct 11, 12 at 3:53pm
montressor

Oct 11, 12 at 1:51pm
Shave ya Head

Trust Steam to have a sale on Cities XL as DLC hits for this :/

Oct 11, 12 at 1:49pm
Ditnopota

Going to go buy me that season pass today. Can't *bleep*ing wait to hit this up.

Also gonna end up buying the GOTY editions on 360 and Steam when those hit shelves. Gearbox are doing something right if I'm willing to dish out this goddamn much money for one game.

Oct 11, 12 at 1:36pm
bluexy

Paper Fox D'oh! Thanks. I'm a chicken with its head cut off, today.