Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » City Exploit » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 18, 12 at 8:50am
Thelovebug

Drowning Pool did it!!! Remember? LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR.

Oct 11, 12 at 3:32pm
Superwalnut

It would've been nice to fight god and all, but MoP kinda killed it for me, and hearing this now? Killing it even more.

Haven't played in weeks.

Oct 11, 12 at 11:16am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

This exploit had some people locked out of the log in servers for like 2 hours over the weekend. Every time someone mentioned the hack Blizz removed the thread and/or post.

As much as I am against hacking, I wish I could have seen this.

Oct 10, 12 at 4:23pm
Superwalnut

Nope, but I've seen horde phase into the ground in SW in the Pre-Patch.

And of corse it's horde.

Oct 10, 12 at 8:00am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

So I have to ask if any one out there actually experienced this glitch first hand:

Earlier today, certain realms were affected by an in-game exploit, resulting in the deaths of player characters and non-player characters in some of the major cities. This exploit has already been hotfixed, so it should not be repeatable. It's safe to continue playing and adventuring in major cities and elsewhere in Azeroth.

As with any exploit, we are taking this disruptive action very seriously and conducting a thorough investigation. If you have information relating to this incident, please email hacks@blizzard.com. We apologize for the inconvenience some of you experienced as a result of this and appreciate your understanding.
And the You Tube video:

Apparently a hack allowed a level to reign terror on the major cities. You Tube had so many videos on this, and the piles of bodies made me laugh.

So did any one get to witness this?