Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » what games are looking forward to this October? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 10, 12 at 7:16amExtrem3

Hello there,

I am new into this forum so nice to meet you all, I joined in the forum since my vita was sleeping 5 months.
I brought my PSVITA last February and its been inside the box seems new because this past few months. Sony release few quality games. So this October I notice that there are lot of good titles will be release this October. So what game title are you looking forward to?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 9:01am
Extrem3

quote Soltice
Ragnarok Odyssey is probably going to be the best substitute to MH the vita will get for the time being, but that doesnt mean its still not as bad as it is since its still a pretty popular hit in japan, ill def grab this one
Yeah Ragnarok Odyssey subtitute for MH and Phantasy Star, But so sad it will be release at the end of the month so I'll go for Dokuro this October 16 lol while waiting for R.O.

what about you guys what will you going to download this October 16? Since two epic games will release at the end of the month.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:18pm
Soltice

Ragnarok Odyssey is probably going to be the best substitute to MH the vita will get for the time being, but that doesnt mean its still not as bad as it is since its still a pretty popular hit in japan, ill def grab this one

Oct 14, 12 at 2:40pm
Agent Mo

quote Extrem3
I have Dynasty Warriors Next, Ninja Gaiden and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 but I rearely use my Vita for now. Yeah AC Liberation is good but for Vita?? I will wait for the PC release. What about Dokuro and Ragnarok Odyssey? what can you say about it? These two games are on my wishlist this October
You seem like a beat em up fan hehe. Maybe give Mortal Kombat a go?

Not sure about the games you mentioned, don't know much about them. Pretty sure Assassins Creed 3 Liberation is a Vita exclusive though?

Oct 13, 12 at 4:57am
Extrem3

I have Dynasty Warriors Next, Ninja Gaiden and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 but I rearely use my Vita for now. Yeah AC Liberation is good but for Vita?? I will wait for the PC release. What about Dokuro and Ragnarok Odyssey? what can you say about it? These two games are on my wishlist this October

Oct 11, 12 at 1:09pm
Agent Mo

quote Extrem3
Hello Mr. Moderator Nice to meet you
Ello! Welcome to Neoseeker

quote Extrem3
I used to play Assassin's Creed and Silent Hill in PC and I already have Street Fighter Vs. Tekken. So I don't know what games should I choose for my portable console
You should definitely get AC Liberation then, imo (and many others) it's going to be one of the best games for Vita overall let alone just in October. What other games do you have in your Vita collection?

Oct 11, 12 at 4:14am
Extrem3

quote Agent Mo
Assassins Creed 3: Liberation is the only one, but i'm not sure when i'll be getting that. Definitely at some point though.

What other games are releasing in October?
Hello Mr. Moderator Nice to meet you

I want to purchase best 3 upcoming games this October, I search in "Gamefaqs" and here is the list that I've found.

North America
10/16
Dokuro
Jet Set Radio
Silent Hill: Book of Memories

10/17
A-Men

10/23
Smart as...
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last...

10/26 DJ Max Technika Tune
10/30 Assassin's Creed III: Libe...
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A...
Ragnarok Odyssey

10/31 Ragnarok Odyssey (Swanky Mercen...

I used to play Assassin's Creed and Silent Hill in PC and I already have Street Fighter Vs. Tekken. So I don't know what games should I choose for my portable console

Oct 10, 12 at 11:34pm
Agent Mo

Assassins Creed 3: Liberation is the only one, but i'm not sure when i'll be getting that. Definitely at some point though.

What other games are releasing in October?

Oct 10, 12 at 7:16am
Extrem3

Hello there,

I am new into this forum so nice to meet you all, I joined in the forum since my vita was sleeping 5 months.
I brought my PSVITA last February and its been inside the box seems new because this past few months. Sony release few quality games. So this October I notice that there are lot of good titles will be release this October. So what game title are you looking forward to?