Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 10:01pmExistence

New trophies hinting at the title of the next DLC were put up on PS3t.org today.

Let the speculation begin!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 02, 12 at 3:00am
spnk

its not on the store i cant find iit ..any help?????????

Oct 18, 12 at 1:17pm
Splitr

just bough season pass, downloading atm. cant wait to start aftr reading these comments

Oct 18, 12 at 6:28am
Existence

From what I gather, the DLC will scale to the max of level 50 if you're playing it in TVHM, but in Pt1 it's capped out at around lvl 30-34.

Oct 18, 12 at 4:08am
Paper Fox

quote KR_1250
I can be a dunce sometimes :-D
Bet I can out-dunce you any day of the week!

quote Ditnopota
I love Herbert
SIX SYLLABLES! MY HAIKU IS RUINED!

Oct 18, 12 at 3:27am
KR_1250

quote Paper Fox
Sorry, pt1 = playthrough 1. I realised after I typed that that the enemies probably wouldn't scale properly since I was level 40 going back into first playthrough. I imagine I'd get banged if I was doing this in TVHM.
Yeah gotcha now.

I can be a dunce sometimes :-D

Oct 18, 12 at 2:54am
Ditnopota

I love Shade. I love Herbert. I've not yet met Seraph Vendor because I played the DLC REALLY out of order in co-op. Oops

Superb DLC. Really makes me want the Torgue stuff to come out as soon as possible.

Oct 18, 12 at 2:37am
Paper Fox

quote KR_1250
quote Paper Fox
In pt 1 or 2? I have a lv 40 Siren and I'm only a bit into TVHM. Went to Oasis in pt 1 and every quest is trivial, with the enemies being in their 20's-30's.
Whoa strange. I dont know what you mean by "Pt1 or Pt2". I played it on normal mode 1st playthrough with Lv15 gaige. I played again lastnight and levelled up to 16 and the enemies levelled accordingly. I have only played the first three or four missions.

I have a Lv 47 Commando on true vault hunter mode so i'l try that tonight and see what happens.

Oh, and i dont know if its just me but the loot so far has been awesome.
Sorry, pt1 = playthrough 1. I realised after I typed that that the enemies probably wouldn't scale properly since I was level 40 going back into first playthrough. I imagine I'd get banged if I was doing this in TVHM.

Oct 17, 12 at 11:52pm
KR_1250

quote Paper Fox
In pt 1 or 2? I have a lv 40 Siren and I'm only a bit into TVHM. Went to Oasis in pt 1 and every quest is trivial, with the enemies being in their 20's-30's.
Whoa strange. I dont know what you mean by "Pt1 or Pt2". I played it on normal mode 1st playthrough with Lv15 gaige. I played again lastnight and levelled up to 16 and the enemies levelled accordingly. I have only played the first three or four missions.

I have a Lv 47 Commando on true vault hunter mode so i'l try that tonight and see what happens.

Oh, and i dont know if its just me but the loot so far has been awesome.

Oct 17, 12 at 3:09pm
Paper Fox

quote KR_1250
2: The enemies definately scale to the player level. Some here hav noted enemies at Lv30+. I started it with my Lv15 Gaige character and all enemies were levelled accordingly so it seems you can play this with any character.

Oct 17, 12 at 8:27am
Sonic Flash

Herbert put up a good fight in the contest for "Creepiest New NPC", but Shade wins hands down by a wide margin. I'm very scared of that guy, and thankful I have my super physics-breaking sand skiff to get me the hell out of there.

quote Kommando
I also found Cult of the Vault symbols in the new areas. So I guess someone liked those.
I still need to find out what some of them are before I sell them, but my bag was getting full quickly. I wanted the Crimson Hawk or whatever it was called to be better, because I mean a flapping wave of bullets? SO cool!