Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Compatibility Pack?!? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 6:44pmmontressor

Ok do I finally got around to playing more Gaige tonight and it wants me to download a compatibility pack so I think sure why not. I'm greeted by a download confirmation for a balance of -1microsoft points. Curious I confirm my download to be notified that I don't have wnought points, and the required balance is 4294967295 Microsoft points. This is a problem because I know its a screw up but I can't play online without this compatibility pack being applied.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 1:38pm
ManB3ARpig

When downloading this Compatibility Pack I noticed it said New Characters, new vehicle, new items, and new weapons/loot. So other than the new Mechromancer character that is new, has anyone else found anything new? Maybe this was all a big tease for future DLC

Oct 09, 12 at 6:59pm
montressor

Ok it's all better now. I took a picture for laughs though. Mods you can go ahead and close this thread.

Oct 09, 12 at 6:54pm
montressor

Ok thanks guys. I just restarted and get the same error message. Any other ideas?

Oct 09, 12 at 6:51pm
overlordlaharl134

An admin on Gearbox's official forums said that they are aware of the issue and are currently trying to sort it out

Oct 09, 12 at 6:48pm
MOPARmage

I got the same thing....just restarted and it was fixed.

Oct 09, 12 at 6:44pm
montressor

Ok do I finally got around to playing more Gaige tonight and it wants me to download a compatibility pack so I think sure why not. I'm greeted by a download confirmation for a balance of -1microsoft points. Curious I confirm my download to be notified that I don't have wnought points, and the required balance is 4294967295 Microsoft points. This is a problem because I know its a screw up but I can't play online without this compatibility pack being applied.