Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Dead Space studio may be working on strategy game, job listing suggests » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 10:54am
BlackLabel

I hope it's not a MOBA given that in the F2P space there are pretty much two kings League of Legends and DOTA 2, both of which have immense funding behind them and the fan base there either already playing or waiting. I just don't think a MOBA will be successful.

What I would like to see is an old school RTS game possibly based in the Dead Space universe that expands the universe. I only fear that it may be too similar to StarCraft, though they could make it a multi-planetary thing but then they would have to get it out before Planetary Annihilation or risk being called a clone. I would prefer and old school RTS with base building over a MOBA though I'd possibly take an ARPG over both, I guess the simple version of this post is "anything but a MOBA please".

Oct 09, 12 at 5:33pm
THM

Silent Hill: BM: oriented- Dead Space RPG on Vita?

Oct 09, 12 at 3:13pm
RabidChinaGirl