Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » CHEAP Device Registration ***$.40 FREE with my code! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 2:21pmRageCreation2012

ALL NEW ACCOUNTS CAN LEVEL TO 20 WITH UNLIMITED STAMINA NOW...AND THEY START WITH A SS RARE CARD!!!

PM OR POST W/ QUESTIONS

NEW INVITE CARD! GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW AND I WILL START THEM FOR NEW CARD. BE THE FIRST TO GET ALL CARDS!!!

100% Guarantee or Item in Trade given back... Never been banned, never had issues, the 3HP you pay will easily be made up w/in the first 50 Levels and then TONS MORE.

Very simple in every way! All you have to do is:

REGISTRATION & CREATION DEAL (3HP/9CW/$1 or TRADE DEAL)
1: Send me requested IGN list, the realm you want them in & your referral code to ragecreation2012@gmail.com or KIK: Rage Creation
2: I will put up a CARD on Bazaar that you'll look for and it will be for the price of what you want... buy that card and I will start the process.
3: Wait for me to complete you order. It usually takes 1-2 days depending on how many you have. I can average 40-50 a day.
4: Once complete I will send logins and temp password for you to update to your own.

REGISTER DEAL (1HP/3CW/$.40 or TRADE DEAL)
1: Send me your IGN list and passwords to register to ragecreation2012@gmail.com or KIK: Rage Creation
2: I will put up a CARD on Bazaar that you'll look for and it will be for the price of what you want... buy that card and I will start the process.
3: I should be able to complete this process in just a few minutes...maybe an hour at most.
4: Once payment is complete, I will register and send back a message for you.

I will create the account... do the tutorial... put your referral code in... register the account... all this for a mere 3HP per account. My rates are VERY competitive and I do offer bulk rates. I'm not in this to scam anyone, I just want a fair price for the work I do.

I also do this work for other types of payment. Those include US Dollars, CW, and Card Trades! If you have a way to pay...then I have the way to play!!!

Thank you for your time. Please PM me here or use the methods below.

email: ragecreation2012@gmail.com

KiK: ragecreation2012 (Quickest Reply)

quote Thouck9
I recommend this service to everyone, and give it 5 out of 5 stars across the board. He created, registered, and when through the tutorial for all 40 accounts for me (very few services do this). Very fast response times, contacted him late at night and the deal was set and completed the very next day. Reliability, after is sent him the HP I immediately received the account info. He also lets you choose name and realm if you have a preference. After I told my order members about my experience they too jumped on opportunity; me being the middle man for the convenience of both parties. They ordered another 60 accounts total, and are expected to be done today. Really couldn't ask for more, will definitely go back in the future.
quote James1Wood
Super fast service 5 stars. I recommend for everyone. thank you
quote tigermatt
excellent service fast and with no problems.
quote Luigi101
Good service recommended. Easy to deal with and delivers. Thumbs up
quote Gwyndolin
I purchased three account verifications yesterday, and I can guarantee that this seller is completely legitimate. He was prompt, polite, and kept me notified of progress on my order throughout the process. I highly recommend him! Five stars.

quote mangelino
Great service here, knocked out 20 account registration for me fast.

messaged on kik, the username on KiK is: ragecreation2012 (on page 2 or 3 its listed as: rage creation)
quote Aluminium
Great service; fast, no problems at all, replied to me in less than 10 seconds. I recommend him.

Bought: 5 accounts (15hp total)
quote stuntcock42
20 accounts created and registered. Good communication; fast service.

My only complaint is that RageCreation2012's registration service doesn't cover accounts created on Android devices. This may be common knowledge to regular/veteran posters on this message board, but it took me by surprise. It might be worthwhile to mention it at the top of the thread (for the benefit of other newbies like me).

Thanks
quote savassi
Fantastic.very honest.create for me on the spot.very nice,strong recommendly
quote bigdsada1nonly
happy customer. payed in hp and cw for 7 creation and verifications and recieved within 3 hours.
[quote=Jokerr|message:33908901]Defiantly worth the hp legit seller highly recommend </div>

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 26, 12 at 5:17am
RageCreation2012

Cyber Monday

Nov 23, 12 at 7:56pm
RageCreation2012

Yup yup

Nov 23, 12 at 3:14pm
RageCreation2012

Bump

Nov 23, 12 at 9:02am
RageCreation2012

Rocketman

Nov 23, 12 at 7:17am
RageCreation2012

Nov 22, 12 at 9:19pm
RageCreation2012

Get it!

Nov 22, 12 at 7:30pm
RageCreation2012

Black FRIDAY bumpers!!!

Nov 18, 12 at 10:16am
RageCreation2012

GSP won!!! Bump!

Nov 17, 12 at 6:27am
RageCreation2012

Morning wrestling tournament but will be doing accounts periodically in the day and will have your orders finished before the weekend is over!

Nov 16, 12 at 7:35pm
RageCreation2012

Bump