Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » no essence of fate » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 7:07pm

Seems like your thumbs need some practice, son xD

Oct 09, 12 at 2:03pm

You're not guaranteed to get it from what I understand:

quote Amalur Wiki
The most common way of acquiring Essence of Fate is by chance through defeating opponents in Reckoning mode, each kill having a small chance of providing 1 Essence of Fate. It can also be acquired in some chests or by harvesting it from the plant of the same name (Usually found behind secret doors which require a Detect Hidden skill level of 5 or higher to access.)
Particularly difficult monsters also have a chance of possessing lootable Essence of Fate.

And as for hitting 100%, put the pad on your knee and tap the button indicated as quick as you can with your index and middle finger from above.

Oct 09, 12 at 1:51pm
andy hutton

no matter how hard i try i can get no essence of fate after killing in fateshift mode, the problem seems to be i can not get any where near the 100 per cent mark, no matter how many times i hit the button, the most ive got is 50 per cent, i have even bought a game controller hoping that would help but its not any better, any ideas please