Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » no essence of fate » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 7:07pm
battousai

Seems like your thumbs need some practice, son xD

Oct 09, 12 at 2:03pm
IcarusAbides

You're not guaranteed to get it from what I understand:

quote Amalur Wiki
The most common way of acquiring Essence of Fate is by chance through defeating opponents in Reckoning mode, each kill having a small chance of providing 1 Essence of Fate. It can also be acquired in some chests or by harvesting it from the plant of the same name (Usually found behind secret doors which require a Detect Hidden skill level of 5 or higher to access.)
Particularly difficult monsters also have a chance of possessing lootable Essence of Fate.

And as for hitting 100%, put the pad on your knee and tap the button indicated as quick as you can with your index and middle finger from above.

Oct 09, 12 at 1:51pm
andy hutton

no matter how hard i try i can get no essence of fate after killing in fateshift mode, the problem seems to be i can not get any where near the 100 per cent mark, no matter how many times i hit the button, the most ive got is 50 per cent, i have even bought a game controller hoping that would help but its not any better, any ideas please