Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Warrior loot stuck » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 12:12pmpchela

That's what I can only assume is my Conference Call, stuck underneath the Warrior in such a way that I can not get it. Yeah, I tried for about half an hour last night. Trust me, as only the second orange weapon in my entire time playing, I was super excited and really wanted it. Well, I couldn't get it so I fast traveled and ran back through Hero's Pass only to have the game freeze up when I tried to reenter. So, a bit frustrated. Has this happened to anybody else? Not only am I frustrated with the drop levels, the second orange weapon I get just sat there, taunting me.

I have since farmed the Warrior many, many times and nothing. Frustrated is starting to turn into something much worse.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 13 at 8:03pm
Beanybag

Hey. Just want to point out that if you jump in the lava, you can respawn in a place such that you don't have to go through Hero's Pass again. You can just go back through the entrance and then back in.

Dec 05, 12 at 10:16am
verdogz1

I had a level 50 cc stuck under the warrior. I exited to eridium blight and entered heros pass from that map. I fought through and died twice but when I finally got back to the vault of the warrior, he was gone and my cc was there. It took me like 20 minutes to get back and it was still there!!

Nov 29, 12 at 7:56am
letcha

Same here, game freezed when i got back there

Nov 05, 12 at 7:46am
MLongfellowDeeds

Every time I have left Hero's Pass and came back it has worked fine (Warrior disappeared and rarer loot is still there)

Nov 05, 12 at 5:50am
Shave ya Head

quote pchela

That's what I can only assume is my Conference Call, stuck underneath the Warrior in such a way that I can not get it. Yeah, I tried for about half an hour last night. Trust me, as only the second orange weapon in my entire time playing, I was super excited and really wanted it. Well, I couldn't get it so I fast traveled and ran back through Hero's Pass only to have the game freeze up when I tried to reenter. So, a bit frustrated. Has this happened to anybody else? Not only am I frustrated with the drop levels, the second orange weapon I get just sat there, taunting me.

I have since farmed the Warrior many, many times and nothing. Frustrated is starting to turn into something much worse.
This has happened to me. Wasn't an Orange weapon though, it was a Relic. XtremeBladesta and i tried for like half an hour to try and reach it from different places. Ended up giving up on it.

Nov 04, 12 at 9:25pm
Bboy458

Every time I got out and back in all the trash has respawned ... Any way around this?

Oct 24, 12 at 12:52am
freaky

i had this issue too...my conference call was unable to reach....but i found a way to handle it.....-> use the portal to eridium blight near the stairs....go to heros pass...and back to the vault....TADA the warrior is gone and your loot is still there ( white and green stuff is gone)

Oct 10, 12 at 8:19pm
SkinnyyBo

Thanks a bunch Anonymousse for the tip it worked! And the gun is sexy.....WOOHOOHOO!! NEW TOOOOOYS!!! he said.

Oct 10, 12 at 7:53pm
SkinnyyBo

mine is stuck in the metal formation nearby..... aw man so frustrating cant believe this! i spent AGES and MILLIONS trying to get one of those elusive orange weapons and now its right under my nose and icant reach it... Very very much much disapointed.

Oct 10, 12 at 2:12pm
Anonymousse

I hear if that happens, you can go out of the area and come back & Warrior would have de-spawned allowing you access to the item.