Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » Forge Mode Features - Environment "Impact" Revealed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 2:56am
RobbHimself

Really like the sound of the new features; highlighting pieces that your currently looking at and duplicating objects will make it alot less time consuming, the number of times I deleted objects that I didn't mean to.

One disscussion on youtube did interest me, having forge maps promoted to muliplayer via voting system instead of simply inviting people into them.

0:40 certainly looks like a cavern, at 0:37 I thought I saw some sort of bridge, hard to see really.

Oct 09, 12 at 2:58pm
Fury

Pretty cool setting. So I think the three environments are The Ravine, Arena (not sure on name?), and now Impact. I think every map has been revealed except for one normal map now.

Really excited about playing Forge maps that actually look nice. Hopefully they've reduced the lag on Forge maps as well.

On the video, I wonder what that area is at 0:40 in the top-right panel. Looks like an underground cavern or something. Might be part of The Ravine, but I don't think we've seen that before. Either that or it's part of the Forge environment with the arena in it.

Oct 09, 12 at 10:48am
RobbHimself

Forge Mode

New details for the new Forge Mode, looks much more improved than the Reach model.