Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Missing Character Data » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 11:12am
Tobleron

Suicide king

Ah geeze well thanks for letting me know

Oct 09, 12 at 2:02pm
Suicide king

I had the same thing happen to me as well and I wrote gearbox to see if there was anything they could do and they told me there is nothing they can do about it

Oct 09, 12 at 12:34pm
LinkinPork

Lots of people are reporting this problem after the Mechromancer DLC was released. Keep an eye on the official Gearbox forums. And anyone who hasn't logged online to download the update should backup their profiles.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/09/badass-rank-reset-bug-reappears-with-new-borderlands-2-dlc.aspx

Oct 09, 12 at 10:34am
Tobleron

Erm not sure how to tag this exactly but uh, I've beaten Borderlands 2 on the 360 and after I beat it I got the free Xbox Live for my account, and when I went on to do playthrough two with my same character, some of my character's data was missing.

My badass rank was reset to 0, all the skins I had unlocked were gone, and all the perks I'd spent my tokens on were missing.

He still had all the guns and shields and armor and stuff, but everything else was gone. My brother's character kept all his stats when we moved on, is this because I activated Xbox Live?

I can't figure it out and it's really rather distressing. Anyone know what's up with this?