Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Deity Wars » ~~ SOLD ~~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Neoseeker Deity Wars forum, to get the most of your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to Private Message functions and other user abilities we offer for the most enjoyment.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 8:53amTweaker313

ie340934034

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 4:30pm
diabolic2977

Any 1 have a beowolf LR they want to sell?
Shoot me an email
Matts3rdmail@yahoo.com
Really want one

Oct 10, 12 at 7:34am
-kwiet-

Here we go again, people talking about something they know nothing about. Skills not working on a certain card has nothing to do with the card being duped or not. The duping glitch IS fixed. Yes it is possible to have an LR Beowulf, I have one. What are they going to do to the dupers? Nothing. They've already frozen my account, and released it back to me

Oct 09, 12 at 10:25am
Tweaker313

ima just sell in market for 15K LE see if anyone bites

Oct 09, 12 at 10:19am
Tweaker313

almost all LR skills work, only ones i see not working are odin and baha

LR lion still has no skill....

Oct 09, 12 at 10:16am
crono912

so does that mean LR skills will work now? since you can technically make a LR Beowulf....?

Oct 09, 12 at 9:53am
Tweaker313

they ban account already, on wednesdays. well not ban but freeze. i know a guy who gets his account frozen every wednesday lol. but they cards are still around and the people he sells to dont lose their cards. so i doubt it would happen. they might hit the accounts but i doubt they will hit the cards/items

Oct 09, 12 at 9:47am
peekatme

Let's not enter into a debate on technicalities

Anway, let's hope that their next action would be to erase all duped items and accounts that abused the bug.

Good luck with the sale

Oct 09, 12 at 9:44am
Tweaker313

i said IF....i never said anyone was.....

and its not mobage who runs the game, they only handle the accounts. its the devs who patch bugs and fix things

and TBH i doubt they will remove all the cards that were duped from the game. the number is too vast. u can go in market and see 100's if not 1000's of the same card, same materials placed in the same way. IE that 38K baha with 3 edward and 2 justice max, i see alot of those and know they didnt make em legit, however i doubt they will punish the legit players who got via market....

Oct 09, 12 at 9:34am
peekatme

If the duping bug has been fixed, the dupers and duped cards and items should be next, then. It's good to see mobage doing their job

And please don't go around throwing the term duper at people...

Oct 09, 12 at 9:22am
Tweaker313

i guess i could sell for the LE and sell on here at a retarded low price like 7 cents per