Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » ORYG1N's Videos thread. :) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 8:48am

Here is my latest video. I take out a gunship using an RPG while jumping out of a jet. Check it out.
youtube link

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 12 at 11:24am
ORYG1N

quote Anonymous Reborn
Not sure if this thread is considered borderline advertising. Since all mods would usually tell you "don't advertise stuff in threads, use your signature".
I don't know. Everyone was telling me to post videos in a single thread instead of creating a new one each time so I started doing that. I also monitor the thread, not just put up a link and never reply. I'm always down for discussion about gameplay.

Oct 16, 12 at 11:20am
Anonymous Reborn

Not sure if this thread is considered borderline advertising. Since all mods would usually tell you "don't advertise stuff in threads, use your signature".

Personally I don't like commentaries because they are way too overdone. The only form of commentary I do are for my weapon guides and tutorial videos for other games. The rest are just clips from BF3, MW3, or a form of machinima.

Oct 16, 12 at 10:38am
ORYG1N

You have to see this newest one... seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqqQoO1KuE&feature=plcp

Oct 11, 12 at 9:52am
ORYG1N

Newest video; Time for revenge. Taking out a tank in style. (Planetside 2 beta key giveaway also.)

Here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXt39zqNA40&list=PL3013D819D7079EF4&index=1&feature=plcp

Let me know what you think of this one. All the feedback has been helpful. I'll keep trying to make em better.

Oct 11, 12 at 5:10am
ORYG1N

quote Airwalked
I Await your sexy voice, if it's not sexy i'm never visiting your channel ever again!
Haha, wow. Well, uh.... I don't even know what to say to that. lol

Oct 11, 12 at 4:24am
Airwalked

I Await your sexy voice, if it's not sexy i'm never visiting your channel ever again!

Oct 10, 12 at 12:56pm
ORYG1N

quote unclebobert87
Yeah add commentary, and show things that might be funny, or just trolling people. Like killing tanks with a MAGNUM or something
Sure thing. Commentary seems to be the most requested thing to add. I'll start working on some. Thanks!

Oct 10, 12 at 12:54pm
unclebobert87

Yeah add commentary, and show things that might be funny, or just trolling people. Like killing tanks with a MAGNUM or something

Oct 10, 12 at 11:23am
ORYG1N

quote ResistanceFailure
If it's possible for you, maybe commentate over your vids.

A lot of the top BF youtubers do. RussianBadger, LevelCap, iPwnstar4hire, are some of the more popular examples.
You don't have to be interesting, you can talk all about the gameplay if you wanted.
Yea, I can do that. I don't generally commentate. No real reason why I don't, I just don't. haha. I'll make sure to post a couple with commentary soon though.

Oct 10, 12 at 11:21am
ResistanceFailure

If it's possible for you, maybe commentate over your vids.

A lot of the top BF youtubers do. RussianBadger, LevelCap, iPwnstar4hire, are some of the more popular examples.
You don't have to be interesting, you can talk all about the gameplay if you wanted.