Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Gaige is out!!!!!!!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 8:21amSolx

And I be playing as her...............

*bleep*ING SWEET, I have the whole week off too.

Axe and Ded Valve WHERE THE *bleep* ARE YOU??????

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 8:36am
Coi Cki

Gaige just appeared in my game, on the character select screen. I assume it was the patch yesterday? Also, I got the Premiere Club with the Deluxe Vault Hunter's edition, so maybe that's why.

Edit: Existence, the Mechromancer Pack IS available in EU Store. You just need to go to Popular Franchises › Borderlands › Borderlands 2, to find it. I don't know why it hasn't appeared in the "New This Week".

Oct 10, 12 at 8:18am
Existence

Yeah, it's the same on consoles.

GAH, the DLC isn't up on the EU PSN store yet. Paper Fox Is it up on the Aussie store?

Oct 10, 12 at 6:27am
Shadow of Death

quote Existence
Yeah, those trophies are for the upcoming DLC. The $10 just gets you Gaige. I had the pre-order code, but it's a pretty steep price nevertheless.
I dunno how it is on consoles, but the $10 Mechromancer pack essentially gives you all the base pre-order content (Premiere Club).

Here is the Steam Page description:

quote Description
This download grants the Mechromancer, a 5th playable character class who can summon a destructive robot named Deathtrap. In addition to this new class, this pack also includes bonus items which were included in the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Pack, including the Gearbox Gold Gun Pack, a Golden Key, which unlocks rare items in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest, and the Vault Hunter’s Relic, which boosts your gear-hunting fortunes.

Note: If you have pre-purchased the game and received the Premiere Club content, you do not need to purchase this content.

Oct 10, 12 at 6:10am
Existence

Yeah, those trophies are for the upcoming DLC. The $10 just gets you Gaige. I had the pre-order code, but it's a pretty steep price nevertheless.

Oct 10, 12 at 3:59am
Paper Fox

quote Existence
quote Paper Fox
Anyonw know how to get to the new map? I figured it would be added to the Fast Travel like in the first game but I can't find any new locations..
What new map?
Oasis, content that came with the Mechro patch. 3 new trophies, one of which is discover all named locations in Oasis or something like that.

Edit: Aha just saw your new thread. Well now I'm super confused. I thought the Mechro DLC was for a new class only. Then I saw the trophies after I installed the patch and assumed there was a new map and missions as well, but now I don't know. Are Gearbox pre-empting the next lot of DLC? They are usually great value for money, I was a bit skeptical when I saw Mechro cost 10 bucks. Seems a little steep for just one extra class.

Oct 10, 12 at 2:39am
Kommando

Has anyone else run into a bug where some items don't show all stats after downloading this?

I have a shotgun that doesn't say that it needs 4 ammo per shot and every turtle shield I've found doesn't list how much HP it decreases.

Oct 10, 12 at 2:31am
Existence

quote Paper Fox
Anyonw know how to get to the new map? I figured it would be added to the Fast Travel like in the first game but I can't find any new locations..
What new map?

Oct 10, 12 at 12:20am
KR_1250

My mate and I started a new game both playing with Gaige last night.

She seems pretty good so far. Not very interested in her character but her abilities and skill tree look useful. Deathtrap seems awesome. I think she is immediately my second favourite character behind Axton. It was pretty hillarious watching two deathtraps AND our characters all melee attacking badasses. Funny stuff.

Question: Do enemies with corrosive weapons do more damage to Deathtrap as he is a robot?

Oct 09, 12 at 11:38pm
Shave ya Head

Wait whats this about a new map being added?

Oct 09, 12 at 7:23pm
Solx

quote Ded Valve
quote Solx
quote Ded Valve
quote Solx
quote Ded Valve
You guys are gonna have to start to play without me

But when I get on, I'll join you so I can quickly level up and die.

So do i have your permission to keep playing alone?
Yes, but only after you finished your super secret Cia homework.
GET YOUR *bleep*FACE ON BORDLERLANDS 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE *bleep* OFF OF NETFLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP SEAN.
What the *bleep* are you doing?