Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » a » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 7:51amMyBlandUniqueUsernam

a

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 6:28pm
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

bump

Oct 12, 12 at 6:15pm
Licidious

Awesome seller, Great Communication, Items delivered as promised, would do business again. Bought 6-6 Nightmare and the Chimera.

Oct 12, 12 at 1:55pm
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

Afternoon bump.

Oct 11, 12 at 1:05pm
BooglyClaw

This guy is a pure class act. Ask him about prices, he's totally flexible. Also he's FAST, nice, and even maxed out the Satan I bought before giving it to me without me even asking. If I had any more money or needed any more cards, ID BUY FROM HIM AGAIN.

Oct 11, 12 at 12:41pm
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

You're correct, it was too high. When I first tried to price them out, it was 6am and I had pulled an all nighter working on a project, so my math very well could have been off. Sorry about that, price is what I saw on the bazaar now.

Anymore that are overpriced, feel free to let me know, I'll double check them.

Oct 11, 12 at 12:35pm
Funny13ones

Your wraith and some of your cards r priced a little high that same wraith skill 10 at .35$ hp rate is 70$

Oct 11, 12 at 9:14am
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

Lunch bump.

Oct 11, 12 at 3:18am
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

Updated based of SR pack and Satan.

Oct 10, 12 at 10:38pm
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

All reasonable offers considered btw. But bump before bed. I'll be off here so Kik me for a quick response.

Oct 10, 12 at 6:09pm
MyBlandUniqueUsernam

evening bump