Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » Phantasy Star Online 2 user count hits 1 million » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 6:50amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 11:21am
Zombie_Barioth

Never got a chance to play PSO back in the day, but I really liked the PSU side of the series. Too bad Sega decided to basically attempt to wipe PSP2 of the face of the earth.

Oct 09, 12 at 10:40am
Supernova1332

PS2 and PC servers have been down for over a year now They just recently closed the XBOX360 servers in september. It was no PSO, but it was a damn good game that just didnt get the attention it deserved.

Oct 09, 12 at 9:53am
Ncjpr1993

^ The question on my mind for the past couple years or so XD I picked PSU up again, but either I have really bad timing, or those servers are broken now. Anyways, it's pretty awesome Sega is handing out all this cool swag. Hopefully they will do the same when the game is localized, but I'm sure that depends on the attention the game gets.

Oct 09, 12 at 9:50am
Supernova1332

I've been trying to be good and wait for the localized release... but I can't
Downloading it now, from what I hear there's no IP block for the US yet.

Oct 09, 12 at 8:55am
CAGarber

Hey PSO2, when are you coming to America?

Oct 09, 12 at 6:50am
chautemoc