Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 4:40amzakislam

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders

Zak Islam - Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:40am (PST) Like Share
First image of Nuketown 2025 map showcased
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 12 at 7:22am
BunnyYid

I know. I saw what they were going for on Ebay so I thought Id stick mine on. Its not one of my favorite maps anyway and no one in the group I play with have it, so it was pretty worthless to me.

Nov 17, 12 at 7:19am
Yogurt

£15 for one map? And to think we think DLC is too expensive..

Nov 17, 12 at 7:10am
BunnyYid

Sold my code on Ebay for £15 and could probably of got more. There are loads on there and people are paying silly money.

Nov 16, 12 at 9:32am
Yogurt

They probably have the same copies for everyone, they just wanted their pre-order numbers to break records, what with Double XP included as well. Perhaps in a few days the other copy (if it exists) will be sold.

Nov 16, 12 at 9:23am
J917

quote Eiche
So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?
That happened to me. Not sure about the double xp and it won't make a difference to me but I got the game earlier, brand new, normal edition and not pre-ordered, but still got a code for the map. Assumably you didn't get Nuketown zombies? (Not that I'm complaining)

Nov 16, 12 at 9:22am
The Red Devils

Yes Eiche as you download the DLC NukeTown 2025 you'll be able to participate on the map for X2 XP

Nov 16, 12 at 8:25am
Eiche

So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?

Nov 16, 12 at 5:56am
Yogurt

Probably sometime tonight (GMT) through to Monday 6pm (GMT).

Nov 16, 12 at 3:45am
GingaMilla

Anyone got an idea on what time the Double XP is starting? I assume it's the same time as what it was on BO?

Nov 15, 12 at 8:48pm
burn-churches

And LAUNCH. One of the best maps out!