Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 double XP weekend announced, exclusive to pre-orders » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 4:40amzakislam

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 12 at 7:22am
BunnyYid

I know. I saw what they were going for on Ebay so I thought Id stick mine on. Its not one of my favorite maps anyway and no one in the group I play with have it, so it was pretty worthless to me.

Nov 17, 12 at 7:19am
Yogurt

£15 for one map? And to think we think DLC is too expensive..

Nov 17, 12 at 7:10am
BunnyYid

Sold my code on Ebay for £15 and could probably of got more. There are loads on there and people are paying silly money.

Nov 16, 12 at 9:32am
Yogurt

They probably have the same copies for everyone, they just wanted their pre-order numbers to break records, what with Double XP included as well. Perhaps in a few days the other copy (if it exists) will be sold.

Nov 16, 12 at 9:23am
J917

quote Eiche
So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?
That happened to me. Not sure about the double xp and it won't make a difference to me but I got the game earlier, brand new, normal edition and not pre-ordered, but still got a code for the map. Assumably you didn't get Nuketown zombies? (Not that I'm complaining)

Nov 16, 12 at 9:22am
The Red Devils

Yes Eiche as you download the DLC NukeTown 2025 you'll be able to participate on the map for X2 XP

Nov 16, 12 at 8:25am
Eiche

So, I didn't pre-order, but still somehow got a Nuketown 2025 code in the game box. I should still earn double XP, right?

Nov 16, 12 at 5:56am
Yogurt

Probably sometime tonight (GMT) through to Monday 6pm (GMT).

Nov 16, 12 at 3:45am
GingaMilla

Anyone got an idea on what time the Double XP is starting? I assume it's the same time as what it was on BO?

Nov 15, 12 at 8:48pm
burn-churches

And LAUNCH. One of the best maps out!