Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Have ideas on how to improve Borderlands? Share them and win prices! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 8:47am
Rigest

This is the Borderlands 2 page, but you can also post suggestions for different games at Gamersuggestions. Our mission is to make sure that the voice of gamers will shape the future of the game industry.

Oct 09, 12 at 7:44am
Solx

SO where exactly do my submit Thesis on how to improve every game i have played.

Nvm i clicked the Facebook link......

Oct 09, 12 at 4:23am
Rigest

Recently we've launched Gamersuggestions, where gamers can post suggestions and the community will rank them using a like/dislike system. This way we can create an overview for developers, so they know exactly what change gamers want!

tldr;

We have just started a special Borderlands 2 contest where you can win awesome stuff including: a game of your choice, BL2 strategy guide, the new DLC and much more! All you have to is like the contest or post a good suggestions for Borderlands 2.

I'm working very hard to make sure that Gearbox Software will see this so that we can make sure that BL2 live up to it's potential. I really hope you'll join us in our movement for game improvement! Please let me know if you have any questions.