Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Looking for active members in my order » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 12 at 3:10amneryll

Hi, I'm the leader of "the lightning fellows" and actually looking for active members with good skills. I have good active members actually but not so strong enough sometimes. Around #1100 in HW7, I'm sure we can be stronger with good friends in our team. I communicate a lot on forum and we help each other in the order when we need, it's a good place to be ;-)

Gamertag is neryll if you seek my order;-)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 1:58pm
neryll

Bump

Feb 06, 13 at 1:27am
neryll

Bump

Feb 04, 13 at 10:30pm
neryll

Bump

Feb 04, 13 at 3:00am
neryll

Anyone for our order? We need you, I know it's hard to recruit good players but I really want to make the lightning fellows a top rank order. Maybe u are in a great order, but it could be nice to be proud rising an order with others, and trust every member is very active and I'm sure we can reach the sky working together.
Just send a support to neryll and I'll be glad to add you. You'll see, everyone will welcome you as a friend;-)

Feb 03, 13 at 10:50am
neryll

Hi everyone, we're seeking active members for our order "The lightning fellows", we're few actually but we were 634 HW8 and 706 HW9 so very active. I'm the leader and actually 115k base def and 109k base atk so you can trust me when i say we want to get higher. I can make def leader during war but it's better if someone with a strong def come in. Please send a support to "neryll" or members of the lightning fellows we are waiting for U! Senordave (you can see his post above) is actually a very active member now. Looking for a friendship and active order? download kik on your phone, come into the light and fight with honor!

Oct 15, 12 at 11:14am
neryll

I'm just looking for active members who wants to get involve in the order and participate in holy war. Strength will come with time, but don't want beginner.

Oct 15, 12 at 7:29am
Klauw

How strong do you to have to be to join your order?

Oct 15, 12 at 12:41am
neryll

Bump, still looking for members!

Oct 11, 12 at 11:09am
neryll

Great! One more ;-)
Don't know what is kik :-/
Step by step you'll rise your level don't worry and if you need help just ask, maybe someone can help you;-)

Oct 11, 12 at 10:03am
senordave

hello I'm very active and have outgrown my order, my current attack is 70k and defense is 68k. My lvl is 72 and am evolving and enhancing up all the time. I communicate often and like to use kik to communicate in real time. Let me know if you are interested, I have made a request.

Thanks

my ign is senordave
kik me at senordave if you have more questions too