Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Mechromancer Released TODAY!!!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 10:31am
lucedeoangel

It is out in the UK, just started playing as her.

Oct 09, 12 at 8:19am
bobbpugg5

{i was waiting to start a second character until this came out. this is awesome to hear.

i gotta start researching her skill trees and figure out what i'm going to go with once i get home. hmmm.... anarchy, eh? sounds interesting...}

Oct 09, 12 at 8:16am
Kommando

Just downloaded it and made it to level 7.

So far, I figured out 2 things.

1. D34TH-TP lasts about 50 seconds unless killed before the time is up. it prefers melee, but has a ranged lightning attack for airbone enemies. It's very good against rakk and presumably also surveyors. It also practically killed Midgemong by itself

2. The Anarchy skill is the tits
Some how I was able to suppress my itchy reloading finger long enough to gain 77 stacks of anarchy giving me +134% damage and -134% accuracy. With this, I shredded Boom and Bewm like tissue paper.

I'm now in the process of maxing out the close enough skill to offset the accuracy debuff from Anarchy.

Oct 09, 12 at 2:00am
SonOfOdin

Yeah it's been released a week early in AMERICA no suprise there far as I know uk will have to still wait for the actual release date!!!!