Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Tired of RoB? Buying Cheap, Unwanted, FF SR/SSR/Legends, Accounts » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 9:35pmArDem805

note: EVERY transaction I make I will initiate on here, neoseeker. If you don't get a PM from me here at some point in the transaction, then the person you are dealing with is not me. I record a log of EVERY person I transact with at least once on neoseeker personal messaging systems.

Hi, I am currently in the process of purchasing Final form proper SR, SSR, Legends, and Accounts. The criteria of what I want is listed below:

SR Cards:
Must be at least proper 4-6 Evo.
Skill is important, I value skill almost as much as Evo, if it isn't 10, they are just that harder to move these days.
I am mainly interested in the main hitter and defence cards, chiefly:
Apsara, Ifrit, Nightmare, Wraith, Blood Mistress, Claymaid,
willing to look at some others, but these are the main ones.

SSR Cards:
Must be at least proper 4-6 Evo
Skill is still important, but not as much, skill 1 are fine too.
I am interested in most SSR Final Forms, excluding such cards as the Referral Cards, and the like. The ones I am most interested in at this point in time are MAN and DEMON realm cards.

Legend Cards:
Must be at least proper 4-6 Evo

Accounts:
I do not need feeder accounts, unless they are coming with a main. The only accounts I am looking to purchase are accounts that hold any of the afore mentioned Cards in them. I also require the account e-mail following the transaction.

Please PM or post what Cards you are selling and at what prices. I do not pay the bazaar prices.
I check neo about every hour, besides when sleeping. I will reply ASAP once I get a message.
I also, do NOT, trade with people I think are weird. If you are one of them, I am sorry in advance.
Must be Paypal Verified.

List will be updated when I figure out more tweaks I should make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ READ BELOW ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To save time, I decided to post my process, so as to avoid idiots who try to scam or such:

Here is the process I use in detail:
I ask you to email me from your paypal verified address, to my own verified account, with a short statement stating your purchase. I will reply afterwards in the same manner. An example e-mail is such:
"I (seller's full name and verified paypal email) agree to sell my (card name(s) or account ) to (buyer's full name) for the amount of (agreed amount)." (taken and modified from BattleAres' guide: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1759974-avoiding-scams-101-for-dummies/). I will send you a confirmation email following this, for your own records as well.
I will then set up a trade for said card, with a comment. Once you have found the card, I posted, I will change the comment, and require you to message me the new comment, as fast as you can. This process will be repeated 1-4 times, depending on how fast you respond, I am adamant about this process, it ensures safety for me and you. Once I am satisfied, I will request you to confirm the transaction. Once card has been purchased, payment will be made.
I'll pm to say that the sale has been completed, where at that point another e-mail is made from you to me and me to you, saying the transaction was completed.

In the case of account transactions, I will require the account information be e-mailed to me, and upon completion of the transaction, the e-mail connected to the said account will be changed.

I do NOT go first in my transactions of payment. You can check my guestbook or my past forum thread to see who has vouched for me and how many. I take these transactions just as seriously as I would if I met you in real life, meaning I value your time, and will treat you how I would treat a client.
Below are some comments people have made on my prior forum threads and my guestbook.

quote swashy
trustworthy:)
quote ehhhhhhhhhh
Great seller - incredibly professional. This is a model for how all virtual goods should be transacted.
quote abbiechan123
thank you for your help!
transaction went very well...

quote stereoraje
vouch for this seller!
quote Darseo
just bought from him trusted, reliable and fast
quote Linmorn
Fast transaction and caring guy.
quote Azngoku
Great seller, very accommodating )
quote Ripley09
Great seller!!!
quote phillycheesesteak999
Bought 400 hp, seller is very nice and prompt. Will buy again!
quote lopper
Awesome seller. Highly recommend. Will do business again.
quote misterrobinson
smooth transaction, prompt attention to questions, will buy from again

This message was edited on 2012-10-11T07:40:36-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 12, 13 at 1:01pm
sellingrob90

I am selling rob cards since I am thinking of quitting the game. I have:

6-7 Cleopatra sk 2
4-7 Date sk 1
4-7 Muse sk 10
4-7 King Arthur sk 10
4-7 Longinus sk 4
4-7 Longinus sk 1
4-7 Icarus sk 10
8-7 Lancelot sk 10
6-7 Gunnlod sk 6
6-7 Luminous Mage sk 10
4-7 Clay Maid sk 10
4-7 Master Archer sk 10
4-7 Flower Magician sk 10

I am only selling if they are all bought as I dont want to have to sell portions of it. If you are interested please move forward the process and pm me your offer. Thanks

Apr 02, 13 at 5:39am
danbyph

got some good cards. willing to trade for cash or marvel woh cards...

FF 8max proper:
man:
SR master archer sk2
SR kunoichi master sk3
SR claymore maid sk 3
SR sektor sk3
demon:
SR demonic knight sk4
SR mad hatter sk3
SR minotaur sk3

FF 4max proper:
LEG marduk sk2
2x SR lunatic werewolf sk4, sk2

also got some trow elves (proper maxed, enough cards for 8max)

reach me via line app or kik: danbyph

Mar 01, 13 at 3:19am
craigmcgregor

selling everything on my account or my account

Feb 20, 13 at 8:46am
Leth01

I'm wanting to sell my account and I hope your interested. I have Legends, SSR, and SR sk10. I will pm you details, email screenshots, and whole none yards through PM, please and thanks

Feb 15, 13 at 9:54pm
MaydayMedic

Still buying accounts? Don't want to play any more. Have 4 ssr, 10 sr, and many hr and rare cards including 1 dq, 9 devil princesses and at least 30 aq. If you are I will pm you details

Jan 13, 13 at 4:19pm
brandon29

selling 2 4-6 sk 10 claymore maids
a 4-6 sk 2 master alch.
4-6 sk 10 master gunner
6-10 sk 7 achilles

Jan 09, 13 at 6:32am
reverbedklown

Selling hp @$0.20/ hp... i have 400 left please let me know if you are interested.

Dec 31, 12 at 5:43am
GhostX54

Wanted to know if you are still buying SR and SSR cards I'm new to this but I have been playing ROB for a while. I'm selling the ff forms of Death, Jorm, Nightmare, High Werewolf, Trow, Demonic Knight, Vamp Lord, Chimaera my only skill 10 is the Nightmare the rest range from skill 1-6 any interest?

Nov 14, 12 at 3:01pm
Shimafire

Feel free to take a look at my sale: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1790486-high-end-rob-account-lots-of-power-cards-paypal/

I'm selling a main account plus two feeders with 580+ stamina. PM if interested!

Nov 11, 12 at 8:39pm
petalzofdeath

frit is atk 15342 and def 12538 skill 10Michael is atk 18137 def 13488 skill 10. Kik me petalzofdeath please help