Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Your WTF/ I so knew THAT was going to happen - moments [Spoilers Be Here] » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 08, 12 at 12:13pmCoi Cki

Thus far, Leon's chapter 4 behind..

A few WTF moments so far... Two of them are theme park rides.. The mine cart roller coaster, in which I missed all but the first duck command, causing Leon to get a real bad headache... Then the waterslide with that shark thingy trying to eat you... Looking forward to the merry-go-around... Lol..

On ISKTWGTH (Yeah, catchy...) I knew everyone on the plane would be zombified... Nice landing, Leon!

I have more, but I'll let others give theirs.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 12 at 11:27pm
haalyle

quote Coi Cki
Don't worry.. There probably won't be a C-Virus outbreak on the plane. Probably. If there will, however, try to steer away from the city.

Oh, a minor WTF... Leon and Helena were openly armed while on the plane... I'm pretty sure guns are a big no-no on flights..
Hopefully I won't be the one flying the plane but then again, if I am, I don't know the controls and it's not like I have Hunnigan to tell me where they are.

I noticed that as well.

Oct 09, 12 at 6:27pm
Stitch

Wouldn't it be funny if someone said: "I'm sick of these mother*bleep*ing zombies on this Mother*bleep*ing plane!"?

I was expecting that on that level.
And no, I haven't played the game, kinda am thinking if I might buy it tomorrow, but I've seen all the campaigns Walkthroughs, so I kinda know what's up.

And tbh, in this game, everytime a quiet moment was on, in which the characters had a breather, it's always expected some hell is going to break loose aaaany minute now...
Surprise, there it is.

Oct 09, 12 at 6:38am
Coi Cki

quote haalyle
quote jbh
Probably the end of Chris's campaign, really wasn't expecting that.
That made me cry, but I expected it.

No unexpected moments for me (The SHARK!!! And the plane, scared of going by plane to Queensland next month now)
Don't worry.. There probably won't be a C-Virus outbreak on the plane. Probably. If there will, however, try to steer away from the city.

Oh, a minor WTF... Leon and Helena were openly armed while on the plane... I'm pretty sure guns are a big no-no on flights..

Oct 09, 12 at 12:20am
haalyle

quote jbh
That made me cry, but I expected it.

No unexpected moments for me (The SHARK!!! And the plane, scared of going by plane to Queensland next month now)

Oct 08, 12 at 8:50pm
Coi Cki

One word: Simmons... Yeesh... Too much is too much...

Oct 08, 12 at 6:19pm
jbh

Oct 08, 12 at 12:13pm
Coi Cki

Thus far, Leon's chapter 4 behind..

A few WTF moments so far... Two of them are theme park rides.. The mine cart roller coaster, in which I missed all but the first duck command, causing Leon to get a real bad headache... Then the waterslide with that shark thingy trying to eat you... Looking forward to the merry-go-around... Lol..

On ISKTWGTH (Yeah, catchy...) I knew everyone on the plane would be zombified... Nice landing, Leon!

I have more, but I'll let others give theirs.